Sponsored

Search results

  1. Extended Service Plans ESPs

    I had an ESP on my 2001 Ranger, used it when it was within 150 miles of the end of the plan. It replaced the steering rack and most of the front end that was covered. I paid a $100 deductible and the rest was covered. I have a plan on my 2016 F-150 and have three years left and won't come...
  2. My Baby Is Being Built As I Type

    Congrats Bob on your bouncing baby F-150. You will have to do a video of your delivery and some various aspects of the new truck. I am happy and excited for you.
  3. Extended Service Plan

    I will get one but not at the time of purchase. There are online dealers that can give you a really good deal. I will give my purchasing dealer a chance to compete for the business. Fred M>
  4. What Else Is In Your Garage?

    I also have a 2018 Ford Edge Titanium. Going to sell/trade my 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
  5. Wireless CarPlay and LTE hotspot

    What is the cost, after the initial period? If ATT, then pretty worthless in rural Iowa.;
  6. Every 2021 F-150 Includes Digital Owner's Manual In-Vehicle

    Agreed that it saves trees. Would still like to have a .pdf version to read on my computer/tablet device.
  7. First Signs of New 2021 Raptor F-150 Revealed in “Code Orange” Dealer Color Guide

    Yes Please, Anti-Matter Blue pic please!!!! Thanks for your consideration!!! ;):cool:;)(y)(y)
  8. 2021 F-150 Real Life Sightings

    Thanks for the pics. Maybe Granger Ford can answer this. Can you get the folding shifter without the work surface option?
  9. 2021 F-150 Real Life Sightings

    Same here. Looking to order in the next few weeks.
  10. Spray in vs Drop in bed liner

    I have had the ford spray in liner on there trucks. Never had it damaged but dealer old me that if I ever fougedit they would patch it for free, for as long as I own the truck. Never have had to do that in the 9 years.
  11. 2021 F-150 Real Life Sightings

    Would love to see an Anti-Matter Blue Truck in the flesh or at least some pictures.
  12. Tonneau Covers: Yay or Nay?

    I have had Truxedo.....not sure if spelled correct ... that rolled up. It was good and sturdy. When I get my 2021, I will get a color-matched hard cover....not sure of the brand yet. Are they worth it....to me it was. I always had people throw stuff in the back of my truck. Do your due...
  13. Extended warranty is fixed price or negotiable?

    I bought mine at Flood Ford for a much lower cost. I didn't try to get a local dealer to match, as I bought it six months after I bought my 2016 F-150. For my 2021, I will bring in the Flood Ford price and ask to match. Fredm2002
  14. Granger Ford here to answer your questions

    Hi Granger Ford, Good to see you on here. I have been to your dealership a few times, as I live in NE Iowa. I am curious about when the brochures will be available at the dealership. I have a 2016 F-150 Lariet SCREW with 57k miles and very clean and well taken care of. I would prefer...
  15. 2021 F-150 ORDER GUIDE First Look! Reveals All Options, Packages, Accessories - U.S. & CANADA

    Can the public see the web based ordering site? If yes, is there a link? Thanks and have a great day!
  16. 2021 F-150 ORDER GUIDE First Look! Reveals All Options, Packages, Accessories - U.S. & CANADA

    great info and look forward to see pricing unless I am missing something??
  17. 2021 F-150 order guide?

    Any additional information on order guide and pricing?
  18. 2021 F-150 Official Specs, Info, Photos/Videos, Wallpapers

    I can't wait to order mine but might need to see a cardiologist when you see the price. Lol




Top