Sponsored

Search results

  1. What kind of MPG mileage are you getting with your Powerboost?

    That's some great MPG numbers you got there. Congrats on getting a truck even though it might not have been the one you ordered.
  2. VELOCITY BLUE F-150 (2021+) Club

    After seeing your build I am jealous I didn't get the auto deployed runnings bards.
  3. 4/26 Build Week

    My Truck is proof they are working on the completed trucks. My truck was partially built on 4/28 and then sat until 6/3. It should be delivered on Friday. You can see in my eariler posts where I had a 10/31 ETA until a few days ago. I have no idea why mine was completed but it was and has...
  4. 4/26 Build Week

    Sure thing. Lariat 502A, Powerboost, 5.5 bed, Pro Power 7.2, Moonroof, Sport Package, 20 inch Black rims, Velocity Blue. I think 3.73 gears and Tow Package. Looks like our Trucks are very different.
  5. 4/26 Build Week

    Anyone else get any movement this week?
  6. Where Are The Hybrids??

    Does it come with a Flux Capacitor as as well?
  7. 4/26 Build Week

    Morning Update: Mine is 100% On the way at this point because I have a shipping date. I didn't post all the trackers because it 100% enroute. I hope yall's are on the way as well. I am no one special and it looks like mine got chips for some reason. Hopefully they start shipping all of them...
  8. 4/26 Build Week

    Honestly your dealer knows as much as you do. It looks like my truck built in Late April is getting the parts it needed and is shipping to me ASAP. The only reason my dealer knew the update was he actually checked the visibility report and saw the updates. Ford is not updating dealers with...
  9. 4/26 Build Week

    For me the trackers were a day behind. Ask your sales guy for a visibility report. Someone posted this link as well. Just use Chat, ask for your VIN and see what they tell you. https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
  10. 4/26 Build Week

    Ford.com just updated.... This looks real now.
  11. 4/26 Build Week

    As the poet Cousin Eddie once said "Ain't that somethin'? She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back to normal. I don't know" I think this about sums up the entire process for me. :LOL:
  12. 4/26 Build Week

    Just so you know, the order number is on the sticker so when you get the sticker from the VIN everything is there. My privacy is one of my OCD things for sure.
  13. 4/26 Build Week

    Morning update. Trackers Status Ford Tracker - 10/31 Mach-E Tracker - 6/21 Forum Tracker - 6/21 with a Primary Status of "In Transit" Raw Data- Release date of 6/3, Primary Status is "In Transit" Palsapp - No change, status "Pending" Screenshots of information above. Sorry I am just a very...
  14. 4/26 Build Week

    Here is the status update. I removed the VIN and private information. I wish had one from Pioneer that showed the 10/31 So if this is correct then I get my Truck very soon.
  15. 4/26 Build Week

    I am in the US
  16. 4/26 Build Week

    I Yes my truck was sent to plant on the 20th and then produced April 27th. It was moved to Ramp 59 purgatory missing chips around May 5th and sat there ever since. I still don't have the updated visibility report or the tracker update to reflect the information I was told this afternoon...
  17. 4/26 Build Week

    Something interesting just happened. After I asked for my deposit back, bad mouth my dealer, change my avatar and then something good happens. I just got a call from my sales guy saying my ETA was moved from 10-31-2021 to June 21st. He said he is getting me a visibility report ASAP to show...
  18. 03/15 Build Week

    I have given up on my order, they can have that Truck that is going to sit through the summer without moving. I am just going to wait to the end of the year now and see what kind of options I have then.
  19. 4/26 Build Week

    Well guys I am out. I had enough of this. My dealer isn't really trying to help me with finding a replacement truck while mine endures the summer MI heat. The wife and I talked and decided that the best course of action is to let the truck become dealer stock and move on. Hopefully by the...
  20. 4/26 Build Week

    I hope mine has movement soon. I just don't know what to do.




Top