Sponsored

Search results

  1. F-150 - PowerBoost - Skid Plate

    Ordered my RCI. Will be posting a review when it comes in. Since this happened to me I have spotted numerous F-150's on the road with drooping "skid plates". Huge design flaw that I'm done with.
  2. Livernois Tune is live!

    I really don't want to adjust the parameters of the batter hi/low limits. I'll take longevity there. However give me a "launch mode" where I can use all the electric motor for drag race would be awesome.
  3. Livernois Tune is live!

    It's the first standalone tuner available for the PowerBoost. Burger offers a piggyback that gets about half the gains. Livernois has been around for a long time with a great track record. I'm still waiting on 5 star to offer something, but they don't have an ETA yet. So yeah. It's not just...
  4. Livernois Tune is live!

    I mean do I need another 100 hp? Nah. It's awesome. Do I want it when I am sitting next to my brother in his Raptor? Absolutely.
  5. Livernois Tune is live!

    They did. That's why I posted. But thanks for being that guy. https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631171/2021-22-ford-f-150-3-5-powerboost-tuner
  6. Livernois Tune is live!

    Short of it is +100 HP and + 90 lb-ft. 492 ponies to the wheel and 590 lb feet. Stock it was putting 380 hp to the tire. Most impressive all around. Hearing how they are working on the transmission shifts is also a biggie. In addition sounds like they will be working on when the electric motor...
  7. Pro Power Onboard Breaker Tripped

    Same situation here. It's connected. No breakers tripped. And no dice. I connected it to the generac switch. Put it to generator power. As soon as I turn on a breaker on the generac switch the truck kicks out of generator mode with the error message. It powers up my camper just fine! Weird.
  8. ProPower Ground Fault

    Any updates on this?
  9. Some questions on F-150 Power Boost

    No one has mentioned it yet but the Max Trailer Tow Pkg also comes with the 9.75 inch rear end and 3.73 gears. Highly recommend because trying to upgrade that alone later on is double the cost.
  10. Still no PowerBoost Tunes?

    The encryption, complexity of the electric motor points, and transmission being integrated with the electric motor ensure this is a tough beast to tune. Honestly the only thing I really want is a brake torque setting in sport mode so I can spool the turbos with the electric motor on standby...
  11. 2021 PowerBoost and Towing... Terrible MPG while towing

    I'll just say that is a classy looking combination!
  12. 2021 PowerBoost and Towing... Terrible MPG while towing

    I had this epiphany. I paid basically $60k for my truck. $20k for my camper. Probably $5k outfitting it all the way I like... If I pay an extra $40 for a 200 mile round trip I really don't care. I would rather have the 570 lb-ft towing and use the fuel. I'll make it up in the city driving later...
  13. 2021 PowerBoost and Towing... Terrible MPG while towing

    Keep in mind the hybrid system can only get power from braking or charging using the engine. Constant speed towing will not net you any additional mileage because the hybrid system cannot "make" energy. It takes the same amount of energy to move 12,000 truck and trailer whether it's a Coyote V8...




Top