Sponsored

Search results

  1. Pro Power on board HELP

    There are lots of aftermarket under seat storage storage options. Granted, not lockable and I haven’t found any for 2021’s yet but I’m sure they will be available soon. If you just need something to contain some things and keep them from rolling around it’s another option. Im a cheapskate so I...
  2. Photos of 2021 F-150 XLT Payload Stickers!

    Nice find! Really appreciated. the longer box one is very similar to what I have on order. I was hoping for 1700 pound so anything more than that is icing on the cake.
  3. 2021 F-150 have arrived at dealers locally!

    Thanks for this! This is encouraging I’ll gain at least a few hundred pounds of payload over my 16.
  4. 2021 F-150 have arrived at dealers locally!

    i have XLT, 302a sport, 3.5 and 6.5 bed with 18’s on order. The build and price did try to push the 20’s depending on the order in which I selected options. seemed like if I didn’t select sport first it required the 20’s.
  5. 2021 F-150 have arrived at dealers locally!

    20’s arent required on the max tow. I went with the 18’s for hopefully a better ride and honestly I like the look of the sport wheel 18’s better than the 20’s for the 2021 models. (just me, and I wavered based on looks) I have 20’s on my current 2016. They look nice but not worth the money to...
  6. 2021 F-150 have arrived at dealers locally!

    towing not an issue but payload may be depending on how it’s equipped. My 2016 has payload capacity of 1310 pounds. A popup camper with tongue weight of about 300-350 plus a family of four (2 teenagers) and all our crap in the back and we are pushing the limit if not over. My 2016 payload is...
  7. (Dec 3) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    Mine said 80 as well and I just got a VIN tonight from my dealer. February 1 build date but it’s something.
  8. Options for gaining payload

    I'm curious what 5th wheel you have or are planning to get. from the specs it looks like the Escape 5.0. Which by the way is the one we are eyeing once our teenagers are out of the house. Small enough to easily tow and get into smaller campsites but large enough to accommodate a couple nicely...
  9. 2021 F-150 Payload Stickers

    I’d really like to see one for a XLT super crew with the 6.5’ bed and the 3.5 eco boost And max tow package. I have a 2016 XLT super crew with the short bed and the yellow sticker shows 1310 pounds max. Which is less than my wife’s 2016 explorer at 1334 pounds. my 2016 only has the 2.7 so...
  10. My Window Sticker Showed Up Today

    just So I understand.... if I placed a “special order“ it won’t have a VIN until maybe a week or so before it is going to be built? By special order I mean I just picked what options I wanted and nothing really anything unusual. when I see trucks going to the dealer those could be stock orders...
  11. Bed and Cab Sizing for the 2021 (bed cover from previous gen possibly fits)

    I just got this email back from ARE about the fiberglass tops. looks like mother thing to wait on. Hello The Fiberglass units are not available at this time. The DCU Aluminum units are available. Fiberglass units are in design stage and we have no ETA at this time. The 2020 Ford F150 units...
  12. Those Ordering Tow Mirrors -- They Are A Little Different, Maybe

    The build and price picture for a sport shows black mirrors and no chrome. Not sure if that is accurate but I sure hope it’s not chrome on a black sport!
  13. (Oct 27) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    Yes. I was pricing GMC’s last night because of the potential delay. But, then I came to my senses and if I need to I’ll just delete the work surface With the thought I could swap it out later. That’s assuming the shifter still folds down. I have to believe a $165 extra is only the console top...
  14. Bed and Cab Sizing for the 2021 (bed cover from previous gen possibly fits)

    If Bed covers fit is it reasonably safe to assume toppers would fit as well? Or were The dimensions jus the same for the inside bed length and width? id Like a topper on the new truck and hopefully the previous generation would fit and look decent. But if the width of the bed rail is wider or...
  15. (Oct 27) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    i ordered a screw sport with the 18” rims and the work surface. Sounds like I’m screwed for a while. when it was just the work surface I was ok with eliminating that from the build And maybe swapping it out later if I really wanted it but I don’t want the 20” wheels. I’m new at this but do...




Top