Thank you!! I wasn't sure about the "two tone" interior but really liked the sport package and that interior was the only option available. I was able to locate a sport package locally before placing my order and was surprised how much I actually liked the two tone!! IMO, it looks MUCH better...
I checked this morning and the original delivery ETA of 11/13 has been pushed back and changed to 11/21. My truck was built in KC on 11/3 and am assuming is awaiting wheel liners.
No ship dates last night…all trackers are down this morning why check for updates.
No updates last night…..all trackers are down for me this morning while checking for updates.
Ford Tracker shows built on 11/3 but still unchecked....probably due to wheel liners.
Mach E still shows delivery ETA 11/13, which obviously isn't happening.
Eyeman60: Mine shows built 11/3 but not checked…having spray in wheel liners.
Both Ford tracker and Mach-E still shows delivery ETA of 11/13.
Quick question…trackers list transit date as 06. Does anyone know what that means? Truck shipping via convoy KC to Granger.
My truck has been built!
Blend Date: 11/02
Built: 11/03
Estimated Delivery: 11/13
Ford Tracker: “Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week.”
Been lurking for awhile and found this forum to be extremely helpful. Thanks!
Ordered 8/21/21, originally scheduled for 11/8 then 11/4 and ultimately to 11/2. Ford Tracker showed in production last night and the window sticker populated this morning.