Sponsored

Search results

  1. 8/29/2022 Build Week

    I've been dreaming about getting this email! Congrats and hope all of us get good news soon. Tired of waiting.
  2. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    Must be the Powerboost trucks that are all getting held up. Every time I see a Ford commercial on TV my blood boils!
  3. 2023 F150 build date

    They still have a ton of 2022's to finish up. I ordered mine in April and still don't have it and there are people that have been waiting much longer than me on here. Good luck all.
  4. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    Sorry to hear that. My Dealer said that he knows Ford has been having issues with transport, so I'm hoping that is what the hold up is on my truck. I just understand how it is still in production if it is built.
  5. 9/26/22 Build Week

    When did you order it? I ordered mine on 4/20 and it has been "In production" since 8/24. Good luck!
  6. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    I contacted my dealer and he told me that it shows my truck is built and awaiting shipment. He also said that it doesn't show any holds. Not sure if I believe that or not......
  7. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    did everyone in this build week get the same email? Anyone have anything encouraging to report, I know I don't.
  8. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    I got this gem yesterday ?
  9. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    Here is my Window Sticker
  10. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    I do not, I may be good then!
  11. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    I copied and pasted them into a spread sheet. scroll down and see what cell number is at the end.
  12. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    What is CCD? I have the tow package and 360 Camera. I don't think I have the scales, unless they come with the tow package.
  13. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    I only have 997 lines of modules! WTF.
  14. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    I'm a powerboost and don't have any 721's. That must be the reason for me sitting in production for a week now.
  15. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    Still just hanging out in the in production status.
  16. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    I may have broken it.....
  17. 8/22/2022 Build Week

    Hopefully it actually shipped! Order Track for me is acting up and just says Temporarily Unavailable. Ford's Tracker still says in production.
  18. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Powerboost 502A I see I don't have a 721 module, trying to figure that one out.
  19. Chip hold My22 & My23

    My Dealer told me that my truck was built and awaiting shipment yesterday. Today it's still listed as in production. I just hit up Chat and asked if I was on chip hold and was told there are no holds on the build or delays. Did you find out you were on chip hold from chat? Asking for a friend....
  20. 8/15/2022 Build Week

    I got a tear tag yesterday as well, still just sitting in production.




Top