So I just looked up my VIN on Palsapp.com, and it says my truck was shipped to a closed airforce base called RICHARDS GEBAUR. Don't tell me it's another delay!
Anybody have any insight on the method and average shipping time.?
I’m wondering if trucks go by rail and are then trucked to the destination or just put on a truck and shipped?
My Lariat was built on the 15th of June, and is now marked as ‘In Transit’ on the tracker.
After sitting in limbo...
Receipt Date
2021-03-10
ETA End Date
2021-09-09
Production Date
2021-06-15
EDIT*
I talked to my salesman this morning, and he checked the VIN from his end.
The info he saw says the ETA date will be July 14...BUT... he also added that it still may be short the computer chips, and will...
502a, chrome, 2.7, 4X4, power tailgate, two tone. None of the options that slowed trucks in the past. I'm hopeful that it will ship sooner than that, but who knows with what's been going on the last few months.
My window sticker was available around March 20.
I too was a 1990-01-01 member until today!
according to the tracker my truck was produced yesterday at KC!!!
Receipt Date
2021-03-10
ETA End Date
2021-09-09
Production Date
2021-06-15
My order was placed March 10, and I got a VIN a week later. Lariat 502a to be built in KC sometime, but not yet. Welcome to the club. We don't even get the 1K for late delivery.. Ford sure screwed a lot of people!