Sponsored

Search results

  1. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Yes i do have a mongoose cable, just never had the nerves to do the updates myself. Well at least i only have the APIM to update now. Would this be the same 23' APIM update that i see in other posts? ( Turn with camera on the screen feature)
  2. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Could i update the APIM with FDRS if i have the mongoose cable? Yes and i'm suprised that they did do some updates.
  3. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    I just picked up my truck from the dealer. They had to do some warranty work so i asked them to update all the modules and sync 4 while the truck was there. Not sure anything was updated or not since my sync build still shows version 22293 Revision:610. Could someone check my VIN to see if i...
  4. Downloading Power-Up 6.8.0 Today

    Wow! My Raptor gets no love from Ford. I am still stuck on 3.5.4. What do I need to do to get some updates. My battery SoC is charged, doors are lock at night and schedule is set to 1am everyday. ?
  5. What do I need to do in order to be able to hear rear speakers?

    I have the same issue with my 22' B&O Unleashed. On my previous Gen 2 Raptor (Gen 13) i made the Forscan change to Kicker subwoofer and that made the entire system louder and with no bass cutoff or roll off. I have not found any forscan setting for gen14 Any thoughts?
  6. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    No update since January 2023. Can someone list the updates available for my truck please?? Much appreciated: 1FTFW1RG1NFC31153
  7. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Can someone list the updates available for my truck please?? Much appreciated: 1FTFW1RG1NFC31153
  8. Headlights brightness?

    This might be a silly question on my 801A with dual projector headlights. i notice that at night when the headlights are on both top and bottom projector are on ( bottom projector is normal brightness and the top is about 50% dimmer then the bottom, which seems normal). But when I turn on the...
  9. Adjustable Rear Cupholder

    would anyone mind posting the part number for the adjustable cup holder? I think it’s ML3Z-1513562-AC much appreciate!
  10. 2023 Raptor Ordered

    Nice looking truck! Lovin the color??
  11. Raptor gear indicator

    Any progress With the shift indicato?
  12. Digital HVAC Controller Compatibility Issues

    i installed the same unit ML3Z-19980-K into my 22’ Raptor. Everything functions as normal for me. Just need to restore your as built in Forscan to program. Probably need to enable the HSW in Forscan. Here‘s before and after.
  13. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    I could post my IPC Forscan data if anyone is interested. Not sure if you need a new module or just some Forscan changes to reflect the info on the instrument cluster. I would also like to see the Gear number when in Drive. I only get the "D" in the Raptor, unless in the manual mode.
  14. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Agreed, oil pressure reading under gauge would be nice. The only one missing.
  15. Dynamic LED headlights pin out diagram

    i got these for my side vents. It was easy plug and play. https://www.starkey-products.com/raptor-style-light-bars/
  16. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    i wonder if there might be a way to add it. It’s on the Raptor.
  17. K&N Intake System Install

    Saw this video while back comparing different filters.




Top