Sponsored

Search results

  1. Frustrated With Tonneau Search...Perfect Tonneau?

    That looks ideal!... except the $ ~3200 roughly quote at local truck store.
  2. Difference between 502A and 501A

    Looks like we had much the same line of thinking. Yes 501 says power pedal with memory and power driver seat with memory...
  3. Difference between 502A and 501A

    I'm sure there are others but you also have to have 502 to get power running boards too
  4. Difference between 502A and 501A

    501 also has heated and ventilation front seats... I do wonder if I'll regret a couple things esp.. headlight upgrade / can't get upgraded sound system with 501.... But I poured over the two packages and don't think the other stuff would've been worth it to me. It was a tossup.... All that...
  5. Difference between 502A and 501A

    Unless Rain sensing wipers, dynamic bending lights, self drive "prep package", self parking, ability to get BO unleashed or Heated rear seats are priority for you get 501a. Only other big one I can think of is 502 gets bucket seats standard without paying extra. Anyway I went with 501a and just...
  6. New Ford Tracker Update for Dearborn?

    Ha, That's hilarious! I feel terrible for people that have been waiting forever while other trucks get done and to their owners on a normal time frame. But as someone that just got my in production and window sticker with alleged Build date this coming Monday I'm now terrified haha... Been...
  7. Adding a Sub to non-unleashed BO system

    This fit in '21 Poweboost? Thoughts/ better options? I'm not an audio guy but thought about doing just a little something since I didn't get the upgraded BO
  8. Frustrated With Tonneau Search...Perfect Tonneau?

    My Truck coming soon..... or eventually..... who knows, but I've started to look at accessories so.... What about some combo retractable / toolbox. Either a retractable cover coming out from the back of a toolbox OR very shallow toolbox (even with top of bed rails) atop a retractable cover? Or...
  9. 4/26 Build Week

    Same! Order went through on 3/22, now scheduled for 4/26 build date and have in production status. Window sticker just showed up (on this forums tracker), not available yet on Ford website. Hope it gets it's chips and shipped. I feel terrible for those who've ordered so many months earlier...
  10. Some dealer help - am I being taken for a ride, or is it just impatience on my part?

    I initially placed my order on Saturday March 20th, one day before yourself. I contacted the sales girl the next day about a couple changes that had to be made before it went out the next day and was confirmed it was no problem and taken care of! Reached out midweek to confirm without a...




Top