if you are looking at a Lariat or higher model, I personally would do the 4WD but you could forgo the E-Locker. With a XLT or lower I would probably recommend the E-Locker without 4WD.
This is due to the fact that the Lariat on up has a automatic / all wheel drive option that allows it to be...
From the Pictures and description there appears to be 4 different seats.
From the Lariat on down appear to be one seat.
King Ranch (600a) package has the second seat
King Ranch (601a), Platinum, limited has the second seat but with massage.
King Ranch, Platinum, Limited with max recline has...
I would think that you could exchange at a later date... it appears to be a split cushion with a hinge. However, I was not able to identify where the screws holding the cushion are hiding. Although I didn't have much light to look around. The folding shifter is there regardless of if you...
I ordered my Platinum on Aug 28th scheduled to build Feb 1....
But thought I would provide some background to the delays....
Although Ford started taking orders in July
- Production started at one plant around Oct 1.
- Only Stock order were able to be Schedule until Dec 2 (OKTB), No trucks...
Some of the trucks with power running boards are being delivered vin 1FTFW1E85MFA27436 was build 12/1, delivered to the dealer 12/14 and to its new owner today.
Platinum with max tow and Moon Roof.
Vin
1FTFW1E85MFA27436
Receipt Date
2020-08-19
ETA End Date
1980-01-01
Production Date...
For those looking to lease the Ford Factory bed liner can be included in the lease and there is a residual on the bed liner... Most after market add-on cannot be included in the lease but you can sell / transfer them at the end of the lease.
Typically the F150 has had a residual of about 70...
I guess there are at least 3 potential issue / fixes
1) Simple OTA update or reprograming of the force required to trip the safety feature (however the safety of the increased force would have to be tested)
2) Hardware change / modification to reduce the force required to open the boards.
3)...
From what I have read the power running board issues appear to be a binding issue in cold weather this will most likely require a new part of some type of physical modification to the assembly not a software update.
Although its a matter of Choice, please be aware that ford has a number of colors recently available on the F150 that all tend to appear almost black at night.
From Last Year there was Magma Red, This year offering includes Antimatter Blue, Kodiak Brown and possible Guard (Haven't seen this...
I have the Retrax pro MX manual which I have transfer between a couple trucks now (2017, 2019)and have had no issue with alignment.
In addition even though I didn't install the drain hose I haven't noticed any water and I have a bed rug as well.
However, my truck does get parked inside the...
Hmmm, starting to get confused. I see from the update that they are scheduling the first full week in January, but there are a number of people, myself included that have been told by the dealer that their truck is schedule for the week of February 1st.
I wonder if that is one they believe...
In 2019 non of the mirrors auto folded. Depending on model the mirror could be power folding and power retracting or manual folding and manual extending / retracting. Power Folding, power telescoping is Lariat on up...
It appears that the 2021 will come equipped with auto folding suspect...
Stock orders from the Dearborn Plant are showing up at dealers in the Detroit metro as of Monday... (OKTB) The first Retail orders from Fords perspective should be pulled / scheduled today and reported to the dealer Friday or Monday... Not sure about timing of the VIN relative to the...
Actually you are probably correct that they were driven from the factory to the dealer... In the Metro Area it is quite common to caravan a number of trucks from the plant to a dealer with a chase van to bring the drivers back to the plant or it least it was.
I have had this happen once on my 2019, where I got a slew of "errors" on startup including Bliss.... Drove home without capabilities and shut the truck off, expecting to have to schedule a Maintenance trip. However, when I started the truck the next morning ass of the capabilities were...