Sponsored

Search results

  1. Random F-150 Photos of the Day - Post Yours! 📸 🤳

    Truck looks awesome. What lift are you running? Do you have the 2024 tail lights? Post more pics!
  2. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Is there a write up on this? Plug and play? We need more pics!
  3. Paint Matched Flares

    I think bushwacker makes a slim OEM style but I haven’t seen them installed.
  4. Magic Box for watching Netflix in F-150?

    I have it and it’s buggy but does work with some patience. Make sure you get it all hooked up and working before you get going down the highway.
  5. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Added Tufskins platinum letters.
  6. Fox 2.0 alignment after install

    This is incorrect. It’s changing the geometry of the front end. Definitely get an alignment after any amount of front end lift.
  7. What did you do WITH your F-150 today?

    I removed the active dam and trimmed the one on the bumper.
  8. What did you do WITH your F-150 today?

    Drove her home from spring break trip in nth GA.
  9. 315/70r17 Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires + 2.5" Level Kit

    Nice setup. In case anybody is wondering that’s about a 34.4” tall by 12.7” wide tire.
  10. Installed K&N CAI cold air intake kit and Borla exhaust on 3.5 EcoBoost F-150

    How do you like the sound? Plug n play?
  11. Blacked Out F-150s... Let's See Em!

    Not the greatest shot but one none the less…
  12. Blacked Out F-150s... Let's See Em!

    I want to do the same. Any rubbing? Do you have just a level?
  13. Blacked Out F-150s... Let's See Em!

    Where did your wheels come from?
  14. B&O Unleashed finally fixed for $329?

    I installed my JL powered 8’s yesterday with the sounds good keyloc and am very pleased. Fills the bass nicely and was super easy to install. I think I’m done with my system for now. This thread has been extremely helpful thanks to all.
  15. B&O Unleashed finally fixed for $329?

    I’m not getting that prompt on my iPhone. It just automatically connects. I’ll turn off WiFi and see if that makes a difference. I only want it to connect when I plug in the cord.
  16. 37’s on factory wheels with only a level?

    Can it be done with no or minimal rubbing? Specifically looking at the Nitto Ridge Grappler. The actual specs are 36.5 high by 11.4 wide. My current RG’s are 35.1 by 11.7 (295/65’s)… ?
  17. 295/65/20 tires w/ +1 offset wheels and level....maybe...hopefully...

    I know you asked about an aftermarket wheel but I can tell you with certainty that the 295/65/20 is the perfect size tire with a stock wheel. Zero rubbing no issues at all with a 2” level. I’ve run 3 sets of them on my 2019 and now 2023.
  18. B&O Unleashed finally fixed for $329?

    I started using CarPlay and that worked. No more error codes on the screen but it drives me nuts automatically connecting every time I get in the vehicle without the cord plugged in and my Bluetooth off…




Top