Sponsored

Search results

  1. Anyone install OEM lighted vanity visors with HomeLink ('21 F-150s)?

    What i've found so far. Not sure if all correct for 21. I figured 2020 should work on 2021s. Wire Assembly - Ford (EU2Z-14S411-TA)x2 Sun Visor - Driver's Side (LH) - Ford (JL3Z-1504105-TC) with garage opener/no sunroof/illumintated vanity mirror Sun Visor - Driver's Side (LH) - Ford...
  2. Anyone install OEM lighted vanity visors with HomeLink ('21 F-150s)?

    Well i went to the dealership and they gave me this part # and said its for a tremor but can't tell if its illuminated or not JL3Z-1504105-BF(driver) & JL3Z-1504104-AF(passenger). I found this thread on the subject also: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/xlt-302a-sun-visor-upgrade-359796/index2/ ...
  3. Armrest Not Staying Up In Open Position

    Well i started off with two nickels on the bottom springs but that was not strong enough. Then i saw mxlchgo idea above and tried to find some of those metal spacers since i thought they looked better than nickels. Couldn't find none local so i decided to try these nylon style ones i found and...
  4. Anyone install OEM lighted vanity visors with HomeLink ('21 F-150s)?

    Yes i have a auto dim mirror. I believe the homelink rear view mirror only works with factory auto dim mirror trucks. I did it on my toyota and i liked it. But my toyota didn't have a factory homelink option. Still can't find the lighted mirror(non-sunroof) homelink vanity mirrors to try this...
  5. Anyone install OEM lighted vanity visors with HomeLink ('21 F-150s)?

    Thanks. So we just need one of these per side? So now to find some lighted mirrors and confidence to install it. I like this idea because i get homelink and lighted mirrors. But iv' also been thinking about getting the review mirror with homelink built in.
  6. Anyone install OEM lighted vanity visors with HomeLink ('21 F-150s)?

    Is there a part #'s for these? Pigtail, and black non sunroof visor? I would like to do passenger and driver. Are there any right-ups?




Top