Sponsored

Search results

  1. 05/09/22 Build week

    Your message is different than mine. Both imply someone was behind the wheel. We're learning for sure and hopefully helping those behind us.
  2. 05/09/22 Build week

    Not sure. It's been at least a month maybe a little more. I held off trying the activate in FP after my build date but in a moment of weakness I pressed it. Hopefully I see a shipping email soon. Ford's tracker doesn't seem to work for me anymore.
  3. 05/09/22 Build week

    Oooh, just got this message on my Ford Pass app: Does this mean someone was in my truck and denied the pending activation?
  4. 05/09/22 Build week

    Trades and interest rates are what us hold ups are fighting against. I can't even read news about the Fed and interest rates anymore without feeling my wallet lighten up a bit.
  5. 05/09/22 Build week

    So you'll go with the Maverick and let the F150 go?
  6. 05/09/22 Build week

    Blend 5/13, built 5/16 and I've never received a shipment email, only the "expect your truck at your dealer between September and October" email that everyone else got, most of which are now driving their trucks. I got a few false starts and ETAs to dealer from June through early July via Ford...
  7. 05/09/22 Build week

    Make that four. I'm still "Awaiting Shipment" according to Ford Chat. Due to ship late this month.
  8. 05/09/22 Build week

    That's awesome! Congrats.
  9. 05/09/22 Build week

    Yeah, and re-reading the chat transcripts, those dates are dates "...anticipated to begin transit..." so that means sometime in August.
  10. 05/09/22 Build week

    Well 7/9 is just about over so I chatted with Ford for a new set of dates and sure enough I'm pushed back to 7/19-7/25. Still in "Awaiting Shipment" status but no holds, etc. I guess I'm just buried in that sea of trucks waiting for my turn.
  11. 05/09/22 Build week

    Yeah, I don't think the status and emails mean much anymore. Was it on this thread or the 5/2 build week thread someone got an email from Ford saying their ETA to dealer was delayed until the end of July and he had been driving his new F150 for two weeks.o_O:rolleyes: My dealer told me last...
  12. 05/02/22 Build Week Club

    Nice! ...and congrats! I'm kinda in the same boat with Order Tracker saying "Awaiting Shipment" and my dealer saying it'll be here this week. There's hope.
  13. 05/09/22 Build week

    You are sooo close. Light at the end of the tunnel.
  14. 05/09/22 Build week

    Well that's a hoot and quite frankly a little reassuring that maybe my truck is on it's way after all.
  15. 05/09/22 Build week

    Were you still "Awaiting Shipment" before you talked to Ford Chat?
  16. 05/09/22 Build week

    It is frustrating for sure. I'm trying to living day-to-day and not focus too much on this otherwise I'm gonna wake up with one day and the summer has passed me by.
  17. 05/09/22 Build week

    The last time I checked Ford Tracker I was still "Awaiting Shipment".
  18. 05/09/22 Build week

    Got an email today from my saleswoman at Koons Ford Annapolis. ETA is between 7/3-7/9. The Ford Tracker is not working for me and the Tracker App is still showing Awaiting Shipment so it may be another false alarm like earlier this month or maybe....
  19. 05/02/22 Build Week Club

    Check through some of the last few pages of the 5/9 build week thread. There's some info there for those of us who are marked "Built" but awaiting shipment.
  20. 05/09/22 Build week

    Having worked in large organizations in VP roles I can tell you there is inertia that is hard to overcome. He may be pushing but the flywheel takes time to change direction.




Top