Sponsored

Search results

  1. 05/09/22 Build week

    Hi everyone hope all is well! Update here, still no shipping notification for me. Truck ordered January 27, built May 22. I emailed the ford executive emails I saw in one of the threads, got a reply back yesterday saying they will transfer my case to the Canadian head office, and someone should...
  2. 05/09/22 Build week

    Looks great! Congratulations! Glad all went well at the dealer too.
  3. 05/16 Build Week

    Called Ford customer service this morning, they said that my trucks "ETA/end date" is August 8. They said that date could change but that is the "estimated arrival." When I asked arrival to where (assuming it meant to the dealership), she could not confirm... Fingers crossed it ships out.
  4. 05/09/22 Build week

    Same situation here... people who ordered after I did already have their trucks, while mine sits there. Shipping to same dealership or dealers within 1 hour drive, similar configurations of truck... Lariats with Powerboost. So frustrating. Hope you get yours soon! My best friend ordered 1 week...
  5. 05/16 Build Week

    Same here Joshua... still "awaiting shipment" over here too... hopefully you and I get some good news this week! Happy to see @Bannerman and @BIGSTUF getting closer to receiving their trucks, maybe we are next!
  6. 05/16 Build Week

    Also waiting on shipment from Dearborn... add me to the list lol
  7. 05/09/22 Build week

    Hi everyone, hope all is well! Been on the site a few times and just registered. Looks like I'm in the same situation as a few of you, truck built (May 22) but still awaiting shipment. Dealer tells me they can't see any more information than I do on the Ford tracker, and "will let me know when...




Top