Sponsored

Search results

  1. 03/15 Build Week

    Great info, just send it to my dealer ;)
  2. 03/15 Build Week

    Bumped from a 4/15/21 delivery to 10/31.
  3. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    So I buy a brand new Lightning with a battery you can swap anywhere. My battery is new. I go to a station where they swap them and find out the battery they put in is junk. Is it me buying another brand new battery, do I pay for the recycling of the old battery or how do you guys all for...
  4. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    I'm seeing "stock" orders ordered around the date of mine and after mine (2/15) and build dates around and after mine (3/14 blend, 3/16 produced) getting delivered to dealers within a 60 mile radius from me. What's up with that ? Mine is still stuck on a 4/16 delivery date to my dealer...
  5. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    If it says my truck should be at my dealer on 4/15 and they tell me that on 5/1 I think it's safe to say there's some inaccurate info there yes. :-)
  6. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Now it says 4/15/21 as the ETA end date, that makes even less sense than the 1990 date. Tracking some windowstickers from dealers around me it seems that even though Kansas has been down more than Dearborn they are having more luck getting inventory in from there. Dearborn seems more of a mess...
  7. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    On mine it was gone for a day (as i posted) and then came back, nothing else happened.
  8. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Did the 1990 date get removed this afternoon from your listing also ? Mine did
  9. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    I hear ya, the part that is explaining the difference between a retail order and a dealer order in the VoW section gives me a little hope I might see it sometime soon as mine is marked with the *. We will see :)
  10. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    This is what I got back from my dealer yesterday, My truck is sitting in Dearborn waiting for the chips (confirmed info): Sales Team, As you’ve heard, certain vehicles at Dearborn Truck Plant and Oakville Assembly Plant are being built without certain components/chips and will be retrofitted...
  11. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    I hear ya and we are probably all in the same situation. Dealer is calling their rep on Monday. Just hoping
  12. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Went to my dealer this morning and they're telling me my truck should be there "in a week or 2". They looked it up in their visibility system and it's showing as "build" and awaiting departure..................... with a little bit of luck :-)
  13. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Called 18003923673 and spoke with a guy named Tom.
  14. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Spoke with Ford customer service yesterday and they say it's all build and was loaded 3/18. Not sure if that's true as I can find a freight bill thru palsapp.com ( 0111435277 ) but that states "pending". Going to my dealer tomorrow morning to see what the story is as my current truck needs an...
  15. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Ordered 2/15/21, in production since 3/16/21, no updates, VIN 1FTFW1E15MFB34053, order # A001. Anybody here with any insight what's up with it being in production for over a month ??




Top