Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2021 F150 XLT 12' Screen - Blackout!!

    Hadn't tried that...so far one way that i have found that my screen did not turn black was not to plug in my iphone. That worked for the whole 5 + hour trip back home. Maybe try that until a fix (sotware) comes out.
  2. "Configurable Gauge selection" and "My View" resetting back to default after random times

    Have the same issue as well and I have started to experience the black screen as well. I will be coming up for an oil change in the next couple of months and just going to be patient at this point and hope by Feb/March a "fix all" software update will fix all our woes...
  3. 2021 F150 XLT 12' Screen - Blackout!!

    One thing I did on the way back (during the day) from my trip was NOT to plug in the iPhone to charge and the screen never went off - don't know if this is a work around, or due to the fact that it was day the whole trip back, but the screen never went black. Try this as a temporarily work...
  4. 12” Screen Black Out Driving

    Same for me. Just started today. If ok will send vin and location. Thanks
  5. 2021 F150 XLT 12' Screen - Blackout!!

    Driving on a trip today - I noticed my 12' display getting dim..then it went completely dark...after a minute or so - i could start to see the screen albeit barely. The screen turns on when put in reverse, it also turned back on after turning the headlights from auto to off then back to auto...
  6. New 20s Fuel Rebel with 275/60R20 General Grabber ATX but what PSI?

    That looks about level to me. Much more convenient than a lift.
  7. New 20s Fuel Rebel with 275/60R20 General Grabber ATX but what PSI?

    Has any one lowered the back a tad..i like the way the front looks but the back (i.e. the wedge) doesn't look right..go with a leveling kit (fox shocks) or remove the +- 1 inch block out of the back..what do you think..
  8. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    Nope..just Black..per the website..and that may have been sold as well..when you find one you should jump on it..don't hesitate like I did..
  9. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    Southgate Ford in MI ask for Katie
  10. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    Yep..that is what i have been seeing..one dealership told me they turned down $15k over sticker..WHAT!!!!!!!!! I am hoping that you can eventually order one at least at sticker, especially when the Raptor R comes out.
  11. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    I found one..but they wouldn't value my trade unseen so i hesitated and loss the deal..argh..they may still have one in black with a msrp of 78k but they are going quick. Have you found one?
  12. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    Thank you..now the trick it to find one at MSRP...thanks again.
  13. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    I will take a look..you can dm if you like with your sales person contact info..also i would like to give you credit for the referal as well..thanks W
  14. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    B&P search bar..not to sure i am familar with that one..I mainly use autotrader and cars.com. I have also used fords as well.
  15. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    I have searched endlessly...either already sold, 20k over sticker (15k sometimes) or if i get lucky and find a dealership that sells at MSRP...all raptors are spoken for...but haven't loss faith..just yet anyways...thanks for your response though...I'll keep looking...
  16. Looking for Lead Foot 21 Raptor - MSRP?

    Hey guys looking for a lead foot, iconic silver or anitmatter blue 21 (no 2022) raptor, non 37... - 801A and power tech package at a minimum. Any leads would be appreciated..and yes i know...good luck!..
  17. Adding Work Station after sale (part numbers)

    Tried to do a search..can you supply parts number as well as a link to your video. Would like to convert to a interior work surface, if parts are reasonable. Thanks
  18. Adding Work Station after sale (part numbers)

    Tried to do a search..can you supply parts number as well as a link to your video. Would like to convert to a interior work surface, if parts are reasonable. Thanks




Top