Sponsored

Search results

  1. Reverse braking assist inoperative

    Picked up truck 2 days ago. Have gotten the error message for reverse brake assist ever since I left the dealership. Doors are not open. Checked fuses which all of them were loose. Still doesn’t work. Turned the function off and on several times. Did everything the manual says.
  2. 8/2 Build Week

    So it went on rail from Dearborn to Chicago then convoy from there. Estimated ETA was 9/21. Was actually delivered 9/4 over night.
  3. 8/2 Build Week

    Well today was my day. Extremely happy so far. Many tiny scratches from the transport. And FordPass isn’t cooperating although it’s tracking my journeys. Very pleased with the ride and the adaptive cruise. Also who ever said unleashed was junk is full of sh**. Also I was offered 0% for 60 and...
  4. Explanation of why I haven't been around lately.

    Very sorry to read this post bro. Sending strength and prayers your way.
  5. 8/2 Build Week

    It vary well could have been a couple days ago also. I don’t think the site is real time updated. Plus like I said I’m out of town and the WiFi is spotty at best. And my dealer isn’t exactly Johnny on the spot.
  6. 8/2 Build Week

    8/17 was my ship date.
  7. 8/2 Build Week

    That just figures! I’m out of town in gods country in Northern Wisconsin. Going home tomorrow. Stay tuned…………
  8. 8/2 Build Week

    Window sticker updated again. Now I’m starting to think it auto updates every Thursday regardless. Still in transit with a 9/21 end date.
  9. 8/2 Build Week

    Hmm. My blend was 8/2. Reading this makes me want to have a drink.
  10. 8/2 Build Week

    We been kinda hand in hand the whole way have we not?
  11. 8/2 Build Week

    Window sticker updated 8/26. Can’t see anything different. And no updates on trackers. Still says 9/21 delivery
  12. 8/2 Build Week

    Agreed. All we can do
  13. 8/2 Build Week

    I’m extremely similar with same exact expected delivery. Only difference is I’m 5 hrs away. But I sit here silently shaking my head. In this time of trucker shortage…one way to get things moving faster is to allow dealerships to go to the rail yards and take delivery themselves. I’d happy allow...
  14. 8/2 Build Week

    Nah. My FordPass does that too and mine is in transit. So don’t take FordPass as a not built. If you have an activate button…the modem has power. So take that for what u will.
  15. 8/2 Build Week

    I shipped on the 17th. And my FordPass auto declines 2 minutes after I hit activate every single time. Still hoping for end of the week delivery. But not holding my breath.
  16. 8/2 Build Week

    PF is FordPerformance.com. They have a free chat service that can give you status updates. VVR is vehicle visibility report. Long story short it is a tracker that dealers have for watching their vehicles they order. It has more info and more current then most trackers I believe.
  17. 8/2 Build Week

    Don’t take the tracker as the final word. Mine was shipped 3 days before it updated. Fords tracking system is slow imo. Trust PF and the dealer VVR
  18. 8/2 Build Week

    Lol. My sticker disappeared from Ford tracker when it was built. Still exists on mache-e tho and was updated 8/17 when it was put on a rail. Dealer today says it’s in Chicago atm. That is over half way to the dealer. No idea what the rail destination is or the hub where it gets on a truck. I’m...
  19. 8/2 Build Week

    I’m definitely getting anxiety about delivery day. Specially with being a new(to me) dealer. And my emails are getting ignored by the sales manager. We never locked in a trade value at the order date so it is what it is. So if it’s not acceptable amount…I’ll just walk and order a ‘22 Tremor from...




Top