Sponsored

Search results

  1. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Hi DBL R, yes it remembers your last click. The only time it will default back to off is if you disconnect the kit from the battery. So if you click "on" when you go in for service it will remain on. I'll explain some decision making here: I made it default off because nobody will want to...
  2. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Ugh sorry to hear about your truck! Appreciate the compliments!
  3. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    ITS LIVE! Its been so hard to hold this in, but I can finally tell you guys how excited I have been developing this. Switchable is here, and via prototyping I found myself extremely ticked about how hard it is to get wires though the firewall. I have come up with a WIRELESS FOB that will let...
  4. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    I wish I could open ordering today but I need to iron out a few more things before I am ready to accept orders. Monday should be the day!
  5. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Keep an eye out for our switchable product coming at the end of this month!! That'll be just for you, and many others that have been requesting it. Its a game changer for sure. Still waiting on some materials to show up so I can get stocked up for the huge wave of expected orders. Lead times...
  6. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Hi John, I do not have a mailing list at this time but if you shoot me an email via the website I will reply to it when it launches
  7. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Hi everyone, the spring target for the Gen 3 switchable bypass is being pushed back. The connectors Ford used for the PACM are difficult to work with, and I am still working on trying to make it as affordable & easy to build as possible without having lots of labor involved. For now though...
  8. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    The website has been updated with new shipping options. Basically there is an option for 1-4 day shipping without insurance & a 1-3 day shipping option with insurance. I leave this up to the customer to decide what's best for them since the insured shipping does cost more, but you do get it...
  9. Pedestrian Alert System - Anyone else annoyed by it?

    this would require a lot of leg work, basically making your own PACM.
  10. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    I wish I could say exactly what the Gen 3 version entails but wish to keep it quiet for now. Gen 3 will basically have some added features that are "nice to have" but not a necessity to make the truck quiet. Currently as it stands, the gen 2 which is what I offer right now will still be the...
  11. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Hi Guys, so I wanted to bring some information to this thread. There now is a sort of workaround in forscan, however you still have to unplug a module. Its unknown though whether or not the dealer will see this in their scan tools though but in forscan the module shows up as ERROR but doesnt...
  12. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    did this occur with the bypass kit installed? Send me a PM if that's the case
  13. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Yes, this will continue to work for quite some time. Re-evaluation will happen when the 15th gen comes out to see if ford changes parts, but for now this will work on any 14th gen F150 Powerboost.
  14. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    I could easily charge more, but my #1 objective with offering this kit was low price & high quality. Too many companies are price gouging for mods just to line their pockets.
  15. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Thats awsome! Glad my part numbers from an earlier post helped!
  16. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    I was just as shocked as you were. I had the same objective as you and was just as impressed with the speaker deleted how pleasant the truck became.
  17. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Yes these will work on the 22's as well
  18. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    Hey guys! Youtube video from Mitch Cox is up. Detailed review of the extreme conditions version and how to install it! Excellent video to watch. If you want to order, be sure to head over to megaohmmotorsports.bigcartel.com
  19. Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

    This means a lot! I'm glad you love it. And please praise the people on this forum as well who have given me tons of feedback to constantly improve the product. It feels great being able to supply you guys with an awesome kit like this. Also if anyone ever has suggestions on improving the...
  20. 2021 Driver side rear door will not open

    that actually sounds like my problem. I will test that theory tonight! I never thought that the sealing of the cabin would be an issue, and really shouldn't be since the HVAC system is not sealed from the outside.




Top