Sponsored

Search results

  1. Any retail orders receive a VIN yet?

    No ETA yet :( blend date ??
  2. Any retail orders receive a VIN yet?

    Just heard back from my dealer. He was never able to find my window sticker after I had earlier but tried it again today and up it popped in full form with no restrictions. Filling lots better on getting it soon :cool:
  3. Any retail orders receive a VIN yet?

    Thanks for your thought's. hoping your wrong. Have call into my dealer to look into it.
  4. Any retail orders receive a VIN yet?

    My dealer hasn't heard anything yet as of yesterday. I down loaded a window sticker first of Sept. with stamped vehicle not for sale , do not ship ?? I've also seen this on window stickers on dealer ship's in my area on stock orders coming in.
  5. Any retail orders receive a VIN yet?

    I know my order is a stock, but thought I would give an update. Order date 7/23/2020, actual build date 10/13/2020. Two weeks ago dealer status was sitting on dock 59, as of yesterday still sitting on dock 59. frustrated at the least !!
  6. Bed and Cab Sizing for the 2021 (bed cover from previous gen possibly fits)

    Went to Truxedo web site today. They now have 2021 part's listed, 2020 & 2021 have the same part nu. 598301 low pro. That should confirm same size box.
  7. new member

    I was able to get my window sticker earlier, but tried it again later and was denied.
  8. new member

    No I tried multiple times with no result, have to go threw dealer. I'll have to play around a while to figure out how to load photos
  9. new member

    Didn't know where to post this so here we go. Ordered 2021 f150 Lariat July 23,Build date was Oct 12 Dearborn, received confirmation of build on Oct. 13, just received yesterday truck was on load dock 56. Hoping that means ready to load and ship. My order was stock fleet with option to buy or...




Top