West coast Ford Lincoln in maple ridge. I went to about 7 other dealers and they gave me the best deal. This was back in September though so things might be different now
Oh nice! I do a fair amount of 4x4 too pulling our travel trailer so hopefully the sunroof will last haha! My wife really wanted that feature.
I was originally told dec/Jan but I doubt it. dealer also has no clue every time I ask. Seeing all these other ppl here getting vins and build dates for...
Yeah the us and Canadian builds are slightly different. I used the Canadian order guide to make sure I had it all correct. I ended up swapping my lariat order for the 302a. On of my main concerns is getting as much payload as possible but I still want some of the goodies like powerboost and the...
I was under the impression that xlt 302a and lariat 501a have the same led reflector headlights? And that only the 502a and above start getting the led projectors?
Speculating here.. do you guys think it'll be possible to swap the XLT instrument cluster to the full digital one in the lariat later on? I've seen some 2015-2020 youtube videos where people swap out their clusters..
Can anyone help me figure out all the differences between XLT 302A and Lariat 501A? The main things I'm seeing are that the Lariat has different grill, digital cluster screen, and leather seats. Is there anything else I'm missing?
Might change my order down to the 302A if so... since its about a...
Confused regarding the locking rear axle no availability. It says the 3.73 is not available with the hybrid + max tow package. However isn't it the same 3.73 locking rear axle regardless of max tow or not?
Ordered late September and last contact with dealer was about a week ago. they basically said they won’t have an update for me until OKTB has been achieved
I don't think you get the unleashed upgrade. that's an option regardless of 501a or 502a I believe.
The main things are the upgraded headlights, choice of chrome or sport appearance package, rain sensing wipers, heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, adaptive cruise/lane center/etc...
I’m located in bc Canada and got about 2.5% under invoice on a 2021 lariat powerboost . Msrp $72345. My sale price $63346 (about $48,382 USD), approx $9000 under msrp. This was during Ford employee pricing in September