Sponsored

Search results

  1. What am I doing wrong with Forscan?

    And did you go into Sync and turn "on" both up and down?
  2. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Ok... Poking around comparing my friends Platinum asbuilts to mine and came across Adaptive Steering system menu: Anyone know what this does?
  3. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Not that I have seen. You sorta pick them up on as you wade through the forums. For your interests look at IOD (I think Information on Demand). Those are the side cards on the sync screen and you can enable them as desired. The last few characters in 7D0-01-3 and the first few in 7D-01-04...
  4. Auto window up and mirror fold?

    You can enable similar behavior with Forscan. Called Global Windows. See the forscan thread and the spreadsheet. This is a very common modification.
  5. 🚗 Muslogy F150 Cup Holder Giveaway! 🎁

    This will help with the mess from DQ blizzards.....
  6. Sync 4 - Apple Carplay Maps Navigation Turn-by-Turn directions integrated into Driver instrument Cluster?

    Apple Maps on Carplay has worked for a long time. But Google Maps doesn't work via Carplay (Android Auto only). Saw somewhere that Apple is using a hidden API not available to Google....
  7. Blue cruise 1.4 issues?

    I have these from my last FDRS session in Feb 2024 when I upgraded to BC 1.4. Any of these help?
  8. Auxiliary Battery Problem?

    Ok.. I joined the club. Is there a secret handshake?
  9. 2024 Pro Power ground fault detection may be erroneous

    Working as designed. The button tests that Propower will indeed shut off if a ground fault is detected. The button creates the fault.
  10. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Surprised they really did the update. Also surprised they replaced the battery. I did complain about a few electronic glitches.... hoping for the APIM update. They blamed the glitches on low battery and said it failed testing. Lincoln Way (Fordpass) also shows an OTA of 6.4.0 the day before...
  11. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Ford dealer supposedly updated wife's Nautilus APIM. I am skeptical. I know they did a reset and we lost connectivity. Anyone mind seeing what they really did? 2LMPJ8K98PBL28412 Thanks.
  12. Regenerative braking and winter driving.

    It has been 4 years (and too many sleep cycles) but I seem to recall this issue with PBs only happened to vehicles without 4A. Perhaps it is different parameters. Take a video off EV coach and reduced regen while in Slippery 4H and then the same driving sequence after shifting to 2WD. If there...
  13. Regenerative braking and winter driving.

    Your truck behavior is different than mine. Shifting to 4H (or 4A as I have in my Platinum) results in dramatically diminished regen braking as shown on the EV Coach screen. Switching to Slippery mode causes a shift to 4A and the same diminished regen braking. Shifting back to 2H while staying...
  14. 2021 PowerBoost and Towing... Terrible MPG while towing

    Tow/Haul also keeps the ice running while stopped... which would help circulate oil and cool turbos.
  15. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    And one more if you get a chance. Thanks! 1FTFW1ED5MFB13052
  16. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    The orientation has something to do with the number of soft camera choices.... with only 3 it is vertical. When you enable a bunch more the bar switches to horizontal.... At least I think this is true. I have slept a bunch of times since I updated and enabled various cameras. :)
  17. Making the 'Lie-O-Meter' more 'honest' (Average Fuel Economy display)

    I see a similar situation when using my PB in generator mode. The DTE goes down by the gallons used but the MPG stat isn't trashed by the gallons used with going any miles.




Top