Sponsored

Search results

  1. 4/26 Build Week

    I was download couple more photos of XLT Sport.
  2. Dura Tire Coating

    To each his own but I don't like the tires with the dressing, just took delivery my truck yesterday working on getting them dirty.
  3. 3.0 Diesel

    Got that right, I don't know if I read on this forum or another location they only sell 500 units in the F150 with the Power Stroke, don't know if true or not I don't have any connections at Ford, just a little old Ford consumer.
  4. 10/31 Club

    Confirmed I left the 10-31 club yesterday.
  5. 3.0 Diesel

    You probably right but you don't see that many F150 withe the Power Stroke, something of a rare breed, but I love the engine.
  6. 4/26 Build Week

    Check my photo of my XLT Sport, mirrors are black.
  7. 3.0 Diesel

    XLT Sport 302A package, 3.0 diesel of course, brought her home yesterday.
  8. LEAD FOOT F-150 (2021+) Club

    Lead Foot XLT Sport 302A Package brought home yesterday.
  9. 4/26 Build Week

    I try to attach one photo that I was able to download from a Samsun Smartphone (Android) to an iMac (Apple), what a PITA! 2021 Ford F150 XLT Sport with 302A package, 3.0 power Stroke Diesel engine of course, the dealership made me a pretty good deal.
  10. 4/26 Build Week

    Picked up my F150 today from dealership, XLT Sport 302A package, nice truck. Nice drive back to the house.
  11. 4/26 Build Week

    Could have been I never bothered to contact salesman regarding train car number he already told me when ordered the truck would go to the San Francisco Bay Area and be trucked to Reno. I don't know if it was Union Pacific or BNSF both have facilities for auto racks in Bay Area.
  12. 4/26 Build Week

    Yes tracker had changed to built 7-13, shipped 7-15, ETA between 8-20 and 8-26. Yesterday salesman from dealership email me and state truck would arrive Reno 7-29. When I check this morning Ford tracker updated to delivered.
  13. 4/26 Build Week

    My F150 hit the dealership today, hope it will be worth the wait. Keep the faith there is movement for the 4-26 build week.
  14. 10/31 Club

    Exit 10-31 Club stage left. Truck hit dealership today, pickup on August 3rd.
  15. Dealerships adding $5000 market adjustment?

    Checked my dealership today, all F150's had a market adjustment of $3,000.00 over MSRP!
  16. 4/26 Build Week

    According to email from salesman today the truck is supposed to hit Reno in the next few days. ETA for delivery was 08-26-2021 but maybe I got lucky, have wait and see. Funny thing is I went Ford Custom order tracking and that tracker say it's an invalid VIN, tracker on this website worked just...
  17. 10/31 Club

    I am going to exit 110-31-2021 club? Order 03-17-2021 Blend 04-27-2021 Deliver ETA 06-01-2021, pushed back 10-31-2021 Updated: Built 07-13-2021 Shipped 07-25-2021 with ETA of 08-26-2021. Email today from Ford salesman advising truck should be arriving next few days. Thought I would track...
  18. FINALLY!!! 2021 F-150 Platinum 3.0L Powerstroke FX4

    That 3.0 diesel does have some hop and has good power. I get about 26 MPG.
  19. 4/26 Build Week

    Ford do you have any parts? Stuck in 10-31-2021 delivery date for 2021 f150. On 06-24-2021 supposed to take 2018 f150 in for EGR recall and emission control recall. Ford dealer called today and cancel 06-24-2021 appointment, lack of parts. Advised the part was to be released on 07-28-2021...
  20. 4/26 Build Week

    Window sticker was gone for about a month from Ford tracker and forum tracker, window back today on forum tracker. Still showing 10-31-2021 delivery.




Top