Sponsored

Search results

  1. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Thank you so much! You and everyone here help everyone out so much I didn’t want to bother anyone with my update woes.
  2. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    1FTFW1E56MFA48057 Sorry, I just assumed there was a ‘general’ process, like BCM - then APM - etc
  3. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Could you PM me that info? My dealer is being worthless. I don't think they have update anything honestly.
  4. Does your 5.0 sound really loud on a cold start?

    Nice, thats one way to solve the problem. I think maybe our stories are the same, I traded in a 2014 Ram 2500.
  5. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Would someone be able to check my vin for me? 1FTFW1E56MFA48057 I had x2 - 12 hour trips (straight) and I got my third over OTA on the second one (updated from 2.6.0 to 2.7.1). It goes into the dealer Thursday.
  6. Does your 5.0 sound really loud on a cold start?

    Can you post a video of it?
  7. FordPass - Scriptable Widget V2022.XX (iOS, iPad, MacOS)

    Im on 16.0.4 and I have seen this once or twice. I think this is related to the app and not the script.
  8. What XLT package includes the rain sensing wipers?

    Which sync version? I’ll check again, maybe it’s been added with an update. But I’m still pretty far behind edit: it’s not under the settings. Still think it’s a trim level thing. Maybe it can be activated in forscan
  9. Does anyone use Eco mode?

    Which engine? Eco didn’t gain me anything in my 5.0 (maybe around town only). But I’m still on a VERY old software so maybe it’s updated the algo. what are your gears? I assume you have max tow? I get over 20 easy in my 5.0 but I have the 3.33 gears
  10. What is this "hook"on the lower dash with 40/20/40 seating???

    hahahaha it’s a tongue-in-cheek comment, not a pecker, please don’t take it so hard. Just enjoy your XL and all of its quirks :)
  11. What is this "hook"on the lower dash with 40/20/40 seating???

    Lol, even I, as a millennial, know that’s to hang a trash bag on (or cables, with the charging port right there, you want them on the floor for the “jumper” to step on?) ….as Joe would would say “COM’ON man!” Lol
  12. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I’m going to try this procedure today in forscan to see if it will update my OTA deployment… edit: got everything completed, but I couldn’t find the GWM module
  13. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Has anyone figured out how to 'clear' when the OTA check expiration is? It looks like my truck's OTA check isnt 'expiring' thus it never checking for an update. Would this be something I can clear with FOrscan with Airborne's Post #5,308? Ive also noticed my priority is "high," when it seems a...
  14. OTA update issues

    Did you ever get this figured out?
  15. Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

    My truck just updated to 2.6.0 last week, dealer is no help, and Im still trying to get the rest to download. When you put the trickle charger on, did you just hook it up to the truck's lugs? I don't have room to hook up to the battery's terminals.
  16. Installing keyless entry pad on new F150 STX

    Yeah, check out this thread (link 1). Then just watch a couple of YouTube videos (link 2). It’s super easy, I’m on mobile otherwise I would post a couple more links. Let me know if you need any help https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2021-f-150-forscan-list-database-spreadsheet.1578/
  17. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Holy cow. That’s a bunch. Think the dealer just didn’t want to update them all? Do you think I should take this back in or try updating myself?
  18. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Can someone please check my truck for me? My truck JUST updated to Version: 2181, Rev: 244, OTA from Version 1.7.1... Dealer had my truck yesterday for the trailer break recall and said my truck was update. I still don't have the camera at speed... Job 1, build date 12/04/20 1FTFW1E56MFA48057
  19. Installing keyless entry pad on new F150 STX

    You need to change the truck's code in forscan. No, you just need to change a couple of lines of code in Forscan. It's super easy and a bunch of us have done it with no issues. Install the pad, change the code in the trucks software, add youre pass-codes, done
  20. Does V8 have Auto Start/Stop & Cylinder Deactivation?

    Since posting this, I have changed my exhaust out as well. I can hear it now. I would explain it like downshifting WAY to early in a manual trans (more than an actual misfire) but I could see someone explaining it as misfiring as well. If you put it in Tow/Haul and manual shift, you can drive...




Top