Sponsored

Search results

  1. MY 23 Orders with Spray In Bedliners

    I skipped out on it because my current one is peeling some, shiny non-prepped paint under it. I have a production date
  2. Everyone please track your order with Ordertrack.app

    Yea it’s odd because Ford CS acts like it’s working for them, giving a production date and est delivery date. Tells me to clear caches and such. Ohh well, at least they are seeing something
  3. 2023 F150 build date

    As long as it isn't 1-9.
  4. Balanced Out, no Ford for you!

    It might be an allocation thing rather than 5% off issue. All of their early 2023 allocations might be spoken for so they can't offer him a truck? From what I've read (which is mostly speculation), not all 2022 allocations were transitioned to 2023 allocations. I won't pretend to understand...
  5. 1-1/2" or 2" level on 2021 Raptor with 35's

    Tons over on FRF. Once my 2023 comes in, I'm hoping to snag some Eibach springs rather than a perch collar. Although, I wasn't upset with it on my g2.
  6. Does VIN or Build Date notification come first?

    mine came in the same email. build week, that is.
  7. 2022 / 2023 Model Year F-150 Order Bank, Scheduling and Production Dates

    I'm not an authority but have been told in the past that HDPP has pushed some orders back. It's kind of a crapshoot currently anyway, so I wouldn't even try to guess.
  8. 2023 F-150 Orders placed in July

    Dont think I posted here. 2022 Raptor rolled to 2023. Non-R model, 35s. I'm not sure you can really "roll-over" but dealer said the zone rep essentially pushed this order into their 2023 allotment. Anyway, re-ordered when order banks opened in July. Got a production date email 9/22 for 10/17...
  9. Everyone please track your order with Ordertrack.app

    Mine isn't showing up despite a VIN from Ford and tracking data from CS. But I also can't see it on the Ford Tracking page.
  10. 2023 F150 build date

    10/18 build date for me, Non R Raptor
  11. 10/17/22 - Build Week - 2023MY

    MY22 rollover to 2023, placed new order in July when the banks opened. Got production date email 9/22 for a 10/17 week production. Cannot get tracking to work so chatted Ford, they claimed a 10/18 production date and 11/9 delivery estimate. 2023 Avalanche Raptor, non R




Top