Sponsored

Search results

  1. I did own a King Ranch, for 6 weeks…

    Wow, Bless ya brother. God has plans for you. Glad everyone is okay. On a side note your truck has MCS, rip out those wiring harnesses and bladders before insurance grabs it... Hehe....
  2. No-drill Mud Flaps - recommendations?

    I didn't even know clip-on was an option. Sounds like I'm going shopping at the local Home Depot parking lot this weekend. "Gone in 60 Seconds" has a whole new meaning and I will let you know what brand I get.... :)
  3. Headrest Speakers - B&O Unleashed

    LoL, none of us can hear them...! For what it's worth, it is VERY easy to unzip the back of the seat. Once you do there are wires at the very top of the seat and you can unclip them very easily. If this is the crackling, snapping and popping that some of us have heard then you would hear it...
  4. 2021 F150 PB Front End Collision

    There ya go... (y)
  5. 2021 F150 PB Front End Collision

    I personally would not have Ford do your work. Find a professional auto body shop to do it. It's their niche and what they specialize in
  6. Driver's rear seat latch

    This little pin here has to move up before it can lock into place. It also is what releases the latch. There are a few posts including one of my own where you drill a hole in that PIN secure a tiny ring and then an additional zip tie and secure it to one of the posts of the headrest. You can...
  7. NHTSA Safety Recall (23V-896) on 113,000 F-150 Trucks with Trailer Tow Max Duty Package

    Near me, Spalding's Auto Wrecking had about 17 GMC Sierras in their yard set to be destroyed. They were LITERALLY brand new most with the factory prep items still on the seats and bumpers. When I asked about them, they said they cannot sell them. They need to cut the frames in half and they...
  8. Hellion Twin Turbo Coyote F-150

    Srsly and into a truck? Just buy a Shelby.... ?????
  9. Does anyone know if the active motion massage seats can be added after purchase or if they will be a retro fit from ford at a latter date

    I think all in all it went fine... Maybe a little smoother had I not had food poisoning the night before... was nice to meet you and Diana... :)
  10. WSJ: One of the Biggest Victims of Trump’s Metals Tariffs: The Ford F-150

    Says it's a manufacturers offer but Im only seeing that offered at that Sulpher Springs location. Local to me in Idaho, best offer is 1.9% for 84 months. Still a steal at 0.0% though...
  11. Adding the tailgate step?

    Love this site.... https://www.car-part.com
  12. Transmission Fluid Change Reaction

    @Boen Andy what say you on all this? As a Transmission shop owner and F150 owner.....
  13. Tarrif day [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS]

    LOL At least bring something to the table... CEO, President of a company, economist, business owner... something... heheh I own a company, but Im STILL not going to try and pretend I know something they dont....
  14. Does anyone know if the active motion massage seats can be added after purchase or if they will be a retro fit from ford at a latter date

    I think you will be fine. I have seen (maybe in this thread) other have done it that are not Plat\Limited\KR owners. If you already have all the power stuff on the seats, that's basically all I had. Just Lariat level power seats. I would ask @Jesse-Infotainment directly as he has worked on a...
  15. Does anyone know if the active motion massage seats can be added after purchase or if they will be a retro fit from ford at a latter date

    I don't know all the models off the top of my head but if you have power to the seats and just swapping out what is provided in the parts list is good. Now if someone has an XL or XLT with manual moving seats you would have to somehow get the harnesses to the actual seats before you plug in all...
  16. Rust on brand new 2025 Platinum

    As a fellow Plat owner, I'm sick for you... I know there's humidity down there but that looks worse than some Canadian trucks I've seen. Sorry man. Maybe you can do some sort of treatment and have it sealed somehow?
  17. Dash and console lighting automatically changing

    '22 PB Platinum I noticed mine was turned up last week. I always keep it as low as possible to reduce 'light pollution' in the cab at night. I didn't pay much attention to it, but I could be another person with your same issue. I'll continue to check. (No my auto adjust is not enabled)
  18. Am I playing with fire if I don’t get an extended warranty with a 2023 Powerboost?

    @Eighthtry I just read something about this and a "wet signature". They may have to ship you the paperwork and have you actually sign? I'm guessing, I didn't read all the details...




Top