Sponsored

Search results

  1. Coming back to Ford...and an ode to a Tundra

    LOL. I hadn't considered that.
  2. Got to test a 5.0 coming from a 2.7

    This is the same as my recent experience testing driving the 5.0 and 3.5 (only engines available in a 157). Both felt pretty numb off idle to 20 or so compared to my current '16 5.7 Tundra (3.73's in the 5.0; the stock Tundra gears are 4.30's). But the 3.5 got over that numbness sooner and with...
  3. Coming back to Ford...and an ode to a Tundra

    Only 100K won't be acceptable either...but better than 36!
  4. Coming back to Ford...and an ode to a Tundra

    I understand what all are saying about refinement, technology, etc. But I'm not yet convinced that stuff means much when your up to your hubs in the mud in what we that we call a Town highway, LOL. I have a pickup beacuse I need a pickup, for work, play and simple daily chores (that mud was 3'...
  5. Coming back to Ford...and an ode to a Tundra

    Yep, extended warranty is the plan. Had one on the Tundra, which has turned out to be money not-well spent. Funny you mention the Tundra seats. The only reason I upgraded to the 302a is because the 40/20/40 seat w/o power on the passenger side was uncomforatble for my wife...and I agreed. So...
  6. Coming back to Ford...and an ode to a Tundra

    Newbie here. Long time Ford owner as my signature notes . In 2016 I didn't wish to once again be a guinea pig for Ford and the then-new aluminum body, so I looked at everything and found, even absent the alum body, I liked the gen 3 Tundra better. Gave $36.5K for a 5.7 double-cab SR5(Supercab in...




Top