Sponsored

Search results

  1. 05/30/2022 Build Week

    While surfing the internet during our long wait, I found this must-watch video on Ford price protection. On some of the build weeks posts, some dealers had the Byers pay the full sticker price and go to Ford for the original price, rebates, and interest rates we should get
  2. 05/30/2022 Build Week

    I called Ford today. The truck is scheduled to be built on 6/2. Always perform to get information from a real person conversation.
  3. 05/30/2022 Build Week

    Their online chat told me to call ford credit
  4. 05/30/2022 Build Week

    I am back to the 5/30 build week
  5. 05/30/2022 Build Week

    The same here. It appears Thursday is the day of happiness or shit. Get it the ….k right.
  6. ⏱ F-150 Scheduling Next Week (4/25) For Build Week 5/16

    I received my email yesterday (4/28)! Schedule for production Week of May 30. order on 12/29/21 Lariat power booster. 502A, 360 Camera, Max Tow, Off-road package. The VIN Number was also included in the email.




Top