Sponsored

Search results

  1. Unscheduled (No Assigned VIN) Club

    Ordered 2/12. Agate Black, XLT High, BAP. Taking my current car to the shop this Thursday. That might make my decision for me, if I need to cancel the order and go find something. Looks like Dallas and Houston both have quite a few options. Just gotta call ahead so I wouldn't be making the...
  2. No F-150 Scheduling Next Week (2/21/22)

    generally curious about this too. Have seen it referenced a few times.
  3. What to expect or order comfirmation

    damn, that’s awesome. What trim did you get? ETA: just saw it’s a ‘22 Lariat. Was torn between Lariat or XLT with a few add-ons. Ended up going XLT. OP: I ordered on the 12th and am in the same boat you are. My dealer said I *might* get my VIN in about 3 weeks… so that would be first week of...
  4. Detailed Information About Ford Ordering & Scheduling Process

    Well… priority code 19 for me. Just hoping my current car holds out. :confused:
  5. Detailed Information About Ford Ordering & Scheduling Process

    Thanks, y'all. I'll take a look at the order sheet when I get home.
  6. Detailed Information About Ford Ordering & Scheduling Process

    I'm early in the process (just ordered on Saturday, 2/12). Already got confirmation that the order was received. I've seen a number of folks talk about the priority number. Is this something I have to get from my dealer, or will I be able to see/find it anywhere else?




Top