Thanks for putting the list together d
Thanks for putting the list together!
My order date was June 21 2021.
I also checked the (motorcraftservice.com) website and the BCE modules have populated, which I assume means it’s built or in progress. So pumped to get this truck. What a Journey so far.
Ordered a 21 Tremor 401A in June and bumped to a 22 in October. Build week is Jan 10th. My dealer updated me a few weeks ago. Now just insanely checking for updates and a window sticker.
Got my scheduled build week on Thursday! Anybody else have 401A tremor being built this week as well? Also my VIN as an F as the second last letter, does that means it’s a Dearborn build?
Canadian here! Ordered my 401A Oxford white in June and still nothing after switching it to my22. I wonder if there’s a schedule delay for Canadian retail orders after seeing so many people get Scheduled and vins this last week from the states. Would be nice to know something.
My first order for a 401a tremor was June 27th, and changed to my22 and still nothing as of today. I thought maybe this is the week since a lot of people received VIN and build dates. Something’s gotta give here.