Sponsored

Search results

  1. 8/29/2022 Build Week

    It sucks, but you’d be drawing the line pretty close to the goal posts… I didn’t wait as long as some, but I waited 224 days. Totally worth it!
  2. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Wouldn't work as well I imagnie - shipping something back 'n' forth :( Was hoping to find someone closer (driveable distance)
  3. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    I've never used any of the tools yet, just an "expert" from reading threads :p
  4. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Can't you get the original by entering your VIN at https://motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt ?
  5. DIY Active motion seats in 22 Lariat

    No that's my wife. My kids don't squeal when I brake :)
  6. What did you do WITH your F-150 today?

    It was over the weekend, not today - but drove it for the first time! Console looks amazing at night.
  7. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I *just* picked up my truck on Friday, but was curious as to how far off it might be in terms of updates. I fully intend on ordering the hardware to do this myself in the future, but if someone could give me this one-time lookup I'd greatly appreciate it! 1FTFW1ED7NFB56079 Thanks!
  8. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    I'll go stand there like an idiot opening and closing it to see what behavior I notice. Thanks!
  9. ESP (Extended Service Plan) in Canada

    To chime in, in case it helps... I got an 8yr 120K PremiumCARE on a '22 Lariat PowerBoost for $4,125 - I was told that due to a quoting mistake this price is 5% over invoice - but... one never knows in this game of sales where the truth lies. I'm happy with the price I paid and hope to not get...
  10. What’s going on here???

    I've been around these parts for some months now and I've gotta say I *love* your footnotes in many of your messages! And your response here is bang on.
  11. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    I just picked up my truck on Friday - I think I have this... for those w/ power tailgate, is it supposed to be relatively quiet when closing? What is a normal noise? Mine sounds like it's got a lot of clunking happening.
  12. Chip hold My22 & My23

    ordertrack.app depends on users adding the information to the tracker. You could very well simply be seeing people adding their trucks to the tracker. The tracker isn't linked to any Ford realtime database of all trucks built, only those that users volunteered to track.
  13. OBDLink MX+ is on Sale today

    If you haven’t received it from Amazon, they will likely send you a replacement at no charge. I don’t think you’ll have a problem
  14. DIY Active motion seats in 22 Lariat

    Yeah my (almost) 4yr old tends to "dance" with her feet against the back seat. NOT in MY truck lol
  15. OBDLink MX+ is on Sale today

    ? https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a40208266/apple-carplay-update-wwdc/
  16. DIY Active motion seats in 22 Lariat

    (Gasp) picked up my truck yesterday and ordered these from Amazon. They came in today and they’re already installed!! $25CAD fora pair!




Top