Sponsored

Recent content by ksmiff79

  1. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    I picked my truck up Friday! Already put on the bed cover, black lug nuts, splash guards and rear wheel well inserts! 2023 PB Avalanche Lariat with BAP
  2. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    My truck has landed at my dealership and will be picking up tomorrow!
  3. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    New ETA to dealer Jan 28th
  4. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Truck made it to a rail yard in Chicago. Dealer arrival eta is still a couple weeks away.
  5. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Ford Chat has me now at a 1/8/2023 delivery eta...
  6. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    rail car saga continues...It wont get fixed until Dec 22nd. Then its got to find the next train out.
  7. Rail Car Status Hell

    So I have a rail car # and had a date that the train was leaving the station, but found out the railcar needed repair and had to go back, get fixed for 3 days and then wait for the next train my way...So back to awaiting shipment.
  8. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    did not say what needed to be repaired on the rail car. I called the CN customer service line and said I wanted to know the status of the rail car that I had a truck on. They told me the news.
  9. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    found out this morning from Canadian National Railway that the rail car my truck is in...Has to be repaired. It's going to be sent back to Flatrock MI and will take a week to repair. Then who knows how long before it can get back on a train that was headed my way.
  10. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    I had to replace wiring in my current 2013 F150 as the rear door locks stopped working and the door ajar alert wouldn’t go away. So close
  11. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    I finally got a rail car # for the truck…now trying to figure out how to trace it through Canadian National Railway.
  12. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    ordertrack not working for me either. Just checked status on ford site and now show "Shipped"!
  13. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Today I was able to go into Fordpass and get further and now have an Activation in progress/Activation Pending. Something new but still waiting in Dearborn with eta date of 12/21.
  14. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    whelp...just talked with chat and dealer eta went from 12/4/2022 to 12/21/2022
  15. 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    I have now past my anticipated time in status on the ordertrack site...VVR eta still has it here on Dec 4th. The wait continues as it was built 10/31




Top