Sponsored

Transmission acting funny--your thoughts ?

9663mu

Well-known member
First Name
Chad
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Threads
46
Messages
928
Reaction score
929
Location
Agoura Hills , Ca
Vehicles
2024 Powerboost 157
( going to take it in to service tomorrow )
Last couple days I have noticed when I put in Drive , it takes a few extra seconds to engage. Especially when in reverse .
Yesterday when I shifted into drive it took a second to think , then went into 4th gear and then kind of clunked into 1st . I'm in Palm Springs so the weather has been 105+ everyday .
is this the beginning of something about to go wrong ? I have seen a few different concerns but not sure this is one I have seen . Thanks Fellas
Sponsored

 

Ford Motor Company

Well-known member
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Joined
May 26, 2021
Threads
15
Messages
2,830
Reaction score
1,449
Location
Dearborn
Vehicles
F-150
( going to take it in to service tomorrow )
Last couple days I have noticed when I put in Drive , it takes a few extra seconds to engage. Especially when in reverse .
Yesterday when I shifted into drive it took a second to think , then went into 4th gear and then kind of clunked into 1st . I'm in Palm Springs so the weather has been 105+ everyday .
is this the beginning of something about to go wrong ? I have seen a few different concerns but not sure this is one I have seen . Thanks Fellas
Hey there. I can look into your F-150’s transmission concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
 
 







Top