Sponsored

Pro backup Assist Sticker fell off

rush02112

New member
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
70394
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
I got a new travel trailer and wanted to set up the back up assist so I cleaned the area I wanted to put the sticker and placed it. I was unable to get it to calibrate for the trip I was about to go on so forgot about it for about a week. I had a chance to try and calibrate again, got set up in an empty parking lot and then realized the sticker was no longer there.

Is there anything I can do to help the sticker stay put? I was thinking maybe CA glue or even go as far as some epoxy. Trailer has some texture to it so I'm sure that had something to do with it not sticking
Sponsored

 

xxlt250rxx

Well-known member
First Name
P.H.
Joined
Apr 11, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
76
Reaction score
52
Location
Alabama
Vehicles
2004 F150
Paint the black and white pattern on. Works the same and won't fall off.
 
 







Top