Sponsored

4 inch IPC to 8 Inch IPC

First Name
Michael
Joined
Apr 10, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Vehicles
2023 F150 STX 5.0
Has anyone done this swap? I don't too much care for the 12 inch IPC and just want to keep it simple with an 8 inch upgrade from my 4 inch screen on my 23 STX. Thanks
Sponsored

 
First Name
abdullah
Joined
Nov 3, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
Kuwait
Vehicles
2022-F150-XLT
Has anyone done this swap? I don't too much care for the 12 inch IPC and just want to keep it simple with an 8 inch upgrade from my 4 inch screen on my 23 STX. Thanks
Yes I’ve actually done it, actually ALOT
I used to sell those and let me tell you, it’s a great upgrade. Specially that you can add speed limit information and so on.
if you got any inquiries I’m down to answer!
 
 







Top