Sponsored

Search results

  1. Quest for BlueCruise 1.4 on 2022 Powerboost

    I have updated all of the modules in my 2022 PB KR and used Forscan to reset all of the modules. But I still do not have lane change. There are mentions of bits that have to be set in Forscan but I cannot find any information on what bits need to be changed. Can anyone help me with the...
  2. Bluecruise 1.4 Announced

    Last weekend I update all the modules on my 2022 F150 KR, except for the BCM. I do not know if I followed the order listed. How do I use Forscan to enable Blue Cruise 1.4 or anything newer than 1.0
  3. Used as a tow behind vehicle - flat towing PowerBoost F-150?

    I have flat towed my 202 F150 4X4 behind my motorhome. What does PPoB stand for? One thing to make sure of is that you have a charge from the tow vehicle to the flat towed F150
  4. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    I would like to check for module updates (done via FDRS) for two trucks 2022 F150: 1FTFW1ED6NFA15147 2022 F600: 1FDFF6TL0NDA26286 Thanks
  5. First time on CAT scales with PB and TT

    I suspect your GVWR is 7350 lbs with max tow package. Check you door sticker to verify. So at this point you already exceed the GVWR (3500 + 3900).
  6. King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

    I pickup my 2022 KR PowerBoost today and have been looking at the AirLift air bag. The Air Lift site says their air bags do not work on the PowerBoost. What model of AirLift air bags did you get install on you truck




Top