Thanks so much Paul! Forgive my newbie-ness, but all of this is separate from (and inanition to) SYNC 4 updates, right? The whole mongoose/FDRS route feels intimidating having just picked up this truck. think I should try the dealership route, or is that a total waste of time?
Just picked my truck up this week at auction, I had no idea this OTA situation was even a thing until tonight.
1FTEW1EP8MKE27632
I’d like to assume if I’m hopelessly stuck, I can schedule for warranty service? seeing the lengths that some people have gone to to fix this themselves; I’m...
Thanks so much for asking around for me. The code on the BCM did in fact NOT match the code displayed by checking both keys. It's so weird that such a thing is possible, it makes me wonder if the keys have been replaced and that code is somehow stored on the key? I would assume the keys only...
You were 100% right, thank you. It's odd that of all the resources on the internet explaining the three ways to find your factory code, not a single one mentions they may be mismatched. I wonder how that happens.
Would drive mode possibly be affecting this map? I know My BMW turns all the target temps of the HVAC and heated surfaces when in Eco, in the name of efficiency.
The previous owner appears to have deleted the factory master door code from my 2021 F150 Lariat. There was no manual with a factory master code card, so I used the two-key method to get the car to display the code on startup. When I enter this code in the SYNC4 interface to set new codes, it...
While I have also heard of Dealer-removed packages to assuage supply chain delays; I've got a MY21 with the Copilot 2.0 Assist and no front ultrasonic sensors (which I think is what you're talking about) which predates the shortage. You may still have the proper front facing camera and radar...