Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2022 F-150 Tremor wheel/tire combined weight = 77 - 84.2 lbs

    maybe Ford gets cheap, deficient tires from General that they can’t sell to tire suppliers ?
  2. ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club

    I would say it ended up being maybe 5-10% stiffer in the front end. Nothing to crazy. i also did not install the rear lowering blocks. Stock tremor blocks left in… have had no issues or complaints with this RC kit
  3. 2" tremor leveling kit options

    If you call them they will ship it to you in Canada
  4. ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club

    Thought I’d better contribute to the club.. 22 Tremor 402a RC 2.5” level kit Toyo AT III 285/75/18 Pacbrake rear airbag kit
  5. I leveled my 2021 F-150 Tremor

    Threw the RC 2.5” struts on my truck along with some 285/75/18 Toyo AT III tires in stock wheels. No complaints about the RC kit, no rubbing with these tires I also have a rear air bag kit in for when I tow my boat Let me know what you guys think
  6. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    Picked up on May 31st
  7. 2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    Truck finally arrived fellas. Haven’t picked it up yet but it looked great when I did a little walk around it.. ordered oct 8, 21 BC okanagan hope you all get your trucks sooner than later
  8. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    The moment I’ve been waiting for… stoked on the truck ordered oct 8, 21 slide me up to the delivered column ?? I wish the rest of you a good rest of your journey to delivery, I know I put in my time, I feel for ya
  9. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    Picking up this week ??
  10. 2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    Got the long awaited text this morning. Truck is expected at the dealer on Monday, PDI tueaday, picking up Wednesday morning. Sure feels surreal at this point ordered oct 8, 2021
  11. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    Got the long awaited text this morning. Truck is expected at the dealer on Monday, PDI tueaday, picking up Wednesday morning. Sure feels surreal at this point
  12. 2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    oct 8, 21 order Jan 10 build week (blend) Chip hold for over 3 months Built April 11 Shipped may 6
  13. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    hah sounds about right.. they told me next week for mine to make it to BC okanagan
  14. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    nice! Right beside mine hah.. where in Canada are you?
  15. 2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    April 11 it was officially “built” on the trackers then sat “awaiting shipping” till May 6th
  16. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    dont get me wrong I still had to track him down and get him to do his job lol.. but fortunately he actually called the ramp in Calgary and tracked the VIN and sure enough it was there and unloaded
  17. 2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    Talk to my dealer today… Truck left the Dearborn plant May 6th via Rail to western Canada. Truck has now been unloaded from the train in Calgary AB and is awaiting car carrier to make it’s way to the BC west coast.. says they expect it by next week sometime ?? Wishing the rest of you progress...
  18. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    Talk to my dealer today… Truck left the Dearborn plant May 6th via Rail to western Canada. Truck has now been unloaded from the train in Calgary AB and is awaiting car carrier to make it’s way to the BC west coast.. says they expect it by next week sometime ?? Wishing the rest of you progress...
  19. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    Nothing on my shipped truck.. other then that they pushed my ETA to May 23 ?




Top