Sponsored

Search results

  1. Leadfoot Lariat with Cognito Level/Elka Suspension

    I have been impressed so far. When I pulled them out of the box they definitely felt and looked high quality. Ride has been very good, I'm still going through the break in process so I'm assuming the coils may get a little softer.
  2. Leadfoot Lariat with Cognito Level/Elka Suspension

    I wish! No these are just the power running boards, which I am still trying to figure out how to get rid of the chrome strip on them.
  3. Leadfoot Lariat with Cognito Level/Elka Suspension

    Its been very nice, I actually adjusted the front coilovers a bit lower, roughly 1/2", which still puts me around 2.5" of lift at my estimation. Its got a few hundred miles on it since the level and Ive been very happy so far.
  4. Leadfoot Lariat with Cognito Level/Elka Suspension

    Finally got my truck setup the way I wanted. Cognito leveling kit including their UCA's with Elka 2.0 shocks front and rear. 18" Method wheels, 295/70r18 Toyo At3




Top