Sponsored

Search results

  1. My F-150 build

    My truck is actually a 2wd. However both 4x4 and fx4 have been tested and there is no height difference. There is only a slight difference in the shock valving from the factory.
  2. King of the Hammers media support vehicle

    I haven't felt any abnormal vibrations or any shudder at idle. Occasionally the shifts feel funky but I think it just may be a characteristic of having so many gears and the computer trying to hard to be efficient. For the most part the shifts are normal but once in awhile it skips a gear in a...
  3. Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

    At this point I wouldn't be able to give you an accurate ETA but definitely months out
  4. Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

    Is your truck 4WD or 2WD? I want to be clear that we do not currently list our clip height adjustable shock for the 14th gen 4wd trucks right now as we are making a new shock specifically for this truck. We needed to move the bottom clip down so they do not get too much lift. With that being...
  5. Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

    Got it. We didn't see any difference in the front on the max tow truck but OEs also tend to have a specific part number for everything and most are such a minor difference it doesn't really make a difference to us
  6. King of the Hammers media support vehicle

    Went to king of the hammers this weekend in Johnson Valley and became the media support vehicle for our team at Eibach. Tons of cool trucks out there and drove a few trails to get around the event.
  7. Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

    Max Tow does have different leaf springs obviously and comes about an inch higher in the rear than the standard models. The individual parts will all have different part numbers if they are max tow specific.
  8. Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

    No ETA right now. We have not seen a tremor as of yet. But when we are able to get one in that is local then we will test fit our existing product and go from there if we need to make something new.
  9. Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

    No problem! 1/2" should get you pretty close you may need to go down a hair more but once installed on the truck it's far easier to go down than if you need to go back up. Again I can't speak for other companies but 1 out of 4 of our applications for the 13 Gen worked out which really isn't...
  10. Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

    Lots of great questions. Yes, the Gen14 trucks have slightly different strut mounting. Our clip groove adjustable shock will be lowering the bottom groove as well as limiting droop slightly because that spring has a bigger body and touches the upper control arm using the previous shock. The top...
  11. Eibach Pro-Truck lift kit for 2021’s

    The 13th gen worked great on the 14th gen 4WDs. we cycled the suspension and confirmed the valving was still good on the coilover. Our standard clip height adjustable shocks did need to be new as the clip height needed to be adjusted slightly. My truck however is a 2WD and we did have to take...
  12. FX4 vs non-FX4 ride quality

    I've driven both in the previous generation. I didn't feel any difference but I didn't drive them back to back so any small differences I wouldn't be able to tell. We have put both shocks on a dyno though here at Eibach and there is a very small change in valving between the two. Basically just...
  13. My F-150 build

    Yes that is the alignment kit. It is good to have regardless of the amount of lift since the bolts for aligning the truck are just slots making it near impossible to adjust properly. Without those you can really only fix the toe. Unfortunately we can never get enough to keep them in stock for...
  14. 12 inch screen flicker on 2021 Platinum

    I have always left mine in night mode and it still happens once every week or so
  15. RSi SmartCap Camper Shell installed on 2021 F-150

    Looks great! Definitely would consider with custom paint being an option and more serious camping trips in the future
  16. My F-150 build

    We did align the truck after install. I don't think the caster was quite in spec as you can't really align them without the bolts. And they weren't in stock at the moment. For the Fords if you don't get the alignment bolts we generally just fix tow and the caster and camber generally aren't too...
  17. 12 inch screen flicker on 2021 Platinum

    My screen does this as well. has happened probably 10 times by now. I have a video as well but not sure the dealer will/can do anything since its not easily repeatable. Has anyone had any luck getting this fixed?
  18. My F-150 build

    Yeah looks like they just have instructions that need to be updated. Basically if you go past the 2.5" of threads showing the spring can block out and break. Many manufactures provide additional threads on coilovers in case you want to change spring rates for additional weight but you always...
  19. My F-150 build

    Haha yeah that would make a difference. For the 2021 4wd models we were able to get about 3" of lift at full high on our coilover. The new trucks tend to have more rake than before. I do know its hard to clear 35s without cutting the crash bars on the previous gens and I'm sure its the same...
  20. My F-150 build

    At this point I'm not really sure where the truck sits anymore as far as lift since i have made so many changes since first installing the kit. The rubbing is so minimal for me I barely notice it and if you want to cut the crash bars that would definitely completely eliminate it. The truck right...




Top