Sponsored

Search results

  1. Recurrent pinion seal leak

    2021 PB with 37k miles. Just had my seal replaced for the first and hopefully the last time. I'm glad I bought the extended warranty. Seems like its one thing after another on this truck.
  2. PowerBoost 7.2kw onboard generator saves the day (3 days) during Texas power outage

    What’s the cost for buying and installing this? Anyone have any experience with this?
  3. 2/8 builds

    Looks like there is finally some real movement. Dealer told me that my limited PB could be here as early as the 24th.
  4. Crazy Shipping Timeframes

    My window sticker disappeared too!
  5. Anyone recently financed through Ford?

    Thats good to hear. I'm in Springfield and am buying mine through Sheehy in Springfield. :(
  6. 2/8 builds

    Ordered a limited PB on 10/6 and I was told by the dealer I had a 1/25 build week. The window sticker shows a blend date of 1/30 for the build. . The tracker still doesn't show the truck as being built but shows a dealer delivery of 2/27 Keeping my fingers crossed.
  7. Can I pick up my truck at the factory?

    I know that some car manufactures allow this as an option. I'm doubtful but thought I would ask.
  8. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Here is my window sticker. 1/30 build
  9. (Dec 10) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    I have a 1/25 build date for my limited PB. Has max recline and power running boards.
  10. (Dec 10) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    So my hopes were dashed a week ago when I found out that the Limited truck I thought was mine was actually a stock order. (Had all the same options minus the max reline seats). That said just heard from dealer and got now have VIN and build week of 1/25. Progress is being made.
  11. (Dec 3) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    I went to Ford’s website and did a search for 2021 F150’s in the area. It pulled up my local dealers inventory and that when I noticed the truck. After looking at the options on the sticker I saw it was the on I ordered. I will say I talked to my dealer on Friday and it looks like the sticker...
  12. (Dec 3) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    Bob- just was looking on the ford site for availability and I came across this. Based on the color and options, it looks like my limited, and it even has a VIN assigned. Don’t want to make to many assumptions but it seems to added up. Cant believe my dealer never told me.
  13. (Dec 3) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    Can you all please help me. I’m frustrated and not getting much from my dealer. I ordered a 2021 Limited PowerBoost with max recline on 10/6/20 on an A Plan with a 10 priority. I still have zero movement. No VIN, no scheduling update, nothing. Is this a dealer allocation problem and my...
  14. (Nov 5) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    Dang, it. I ordered the work surface and the spray in bed liner for my Limited. Guess I'll have to keep waiting.
  15. Just placed an order with my dealer--How do I track it?

    The dealer was nice but not super helpful. Just wondering how I can watch the order and track it. Thanks




Top