You have to pull the BLIS sensors from ur originals and put in the new LED’s. Then you need the harness adaptor and BoostedGrey Goose has what you need. Once you have installed you will need to use a PC lap top with the Forscan program on it and an OBD cord to connect to ur vehicle. There are a...
Well dang, update. Asked the guy who sold me the adapters and he sent me the codes so I will post here for anyone who has been searching threads for the same. If you are unsure of how to read these look up Forscan tutorial or send me a message. 726-44-02-00XX-XXXX-XXXX...
I have a question regarding upgrading to the LED tail lights and I'll bet you can help me. I bought the LED tail lights to replace my halogens on my XLT. I got the adapter plugs as well. I am told I need to use Forscan to change a setting to get the new ones to act right. My question is, do...