Sponsored

Search results

  1. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    Absolutely! Will do. The ProPower was the only thing holding me back, but in my case my wife actually prefers the Ram to the Ford. The Hemi has smoother acceleration and the suspension is a little softer, despite having same towing and payload capacity. With the etorque I feel it is quicker off...
  2. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    I decided to make the jump to RAM. After 6 months of chaos, lack of communication from Ford and constantly missing any ETAs provided I moved on. I lucked out and found a Ram 1500 Laramie with Hemi v8 etorque that arrived at the dealer earlier in the day. It was ordered in 2021 by the dealer so...
  3. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    Well, guys…it’s been “fun”. After 6 months of chaos, lack of communication from Ford and constantly missing any ETAs provided I have moved on. I lucked out and picked up a Ram 1500 Laramie with Hemi v8 etorque yesterday that arrived at the dealer earlier in the day. Honestly, I think I saved...
  4. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    Congrats!! Happy someone is seeing some real movement.
  5. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    I feel your pain. I’ve been tempted on more than one occasion to go try to retrieve it from Detroit.
  6. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    I suspected this too. I am fairly certain I saw modules light up AFTER it moved to awaiting shipment.
  7. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    Just heard back from the Ram dealer…6 months minimum on orders. It seems they are all struggling. I just really wish Ford would communicate.
  8. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    100%. To the point I’m looking at competitors vehicles again. I love the idea of the Powerboost but after the complete chaos of this process AND the problems new owners have reported….just not sure it is worth it, even with excellent pricing locked in.
  9. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    Exactly the same situation. The dealer had the same comments for me too. Ford says they have released to shipping and dealer has better visibility. Dealer says Ford (factory) still has possession. Super frustrating and the truck is just sitting there. Mine lists convoy too.
  10. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    Great looking truck! Looking forward to an update after you put some miles on it. I’m heading to drive some Ram and Chevy options later this week. I’m not sure I even want my Lariat order after all this….Ford has received a vote of no confidence with the latest ‘shipping’ delays and after a 6...
  11. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    Best of luck on a speedy shipping process. I received the Built email 4/24 and there have been no further “official” updates from Ford since and it is evidently still ‘awaiting shipment’. The Dealer says check with Ford. Ford says check with the dealer.
  12. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    I will….if the truck doesn’t entirely dissolve sitting on Ramp 51 first. Ford is provably reading my commentary on here and I’ll receive the dreaded “your shipment has been delayed another 3 months email.” later tonight.
  13. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    Great info. That was going to be my approach to lobby for undercoating but hope they do a decent prep job or it is all for not.
  14. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    Very interested to hear how this works out! Wondering if I’ll have any issues since the dealer in purchasing through isn’t local. Might make my warranty claim a bit more difficult, but I’ll snap some photos before the road trip home to document.
  15. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    The hand written markup is a nice touch. Makes it even more obvious they are literally throwing whatever price they want on these. One here locally is $18k over for a 2021 Lariat. The 2022’s were over $100k last week and when I looked yesterday they all said “Please call” and pricing was removed...
  16. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    Out of curiosity, what does yours show on the VVR? Mine has been in the released but awaiting shipment status since April 24.
  17. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    Great build! I have a very similar build for the same reason — carefully optioned for payload & reasonable comfort. Unfortunately, I added max tow and trailer tow mirrors which I think were key factors in the additional delay. Built but waiting shipment at this point.
  18. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    Thanks, Ralph!! Interestingly enough the revised dates appear to be holding within a few days. A few have been delivered earlier but many of us with initial revised May dates are…..still waiting. Really appreciate you updating this.
  19. 01/31/2022 Build Week Club

    this is almost exactly my experience. Truck was finally ‘built’ after 4 months now sitting at Ramp 51….rusting. I understand the chip holds (although don’t like the way in which installation of the chips were prioritized) but having to wait once built….that’s just cruel. I would have walked a...
  20. 01/24/2022 Build Week

    Finally received my Built notification today with a May 6-11 range! Unfortunately, 18 hours later I received the “we need more time” email and the target delivery timeframe pushed out to May 16-22. May 16-22 was the same as shown as the ETA on the latest VVR screenshot, so I think I’m some cases...




Top