Sponsored

Search results

  1. Are you supposed to get the price at time of order or delivery?

    Epilogue: I got a $2,400 check from my dealer today, they said ford refunded them back to the July 2021 invoice and they passed 100% that along to me. I have not verified the math yet, but MSRP on this truck was right at $75k based on an April 2022 invoice. So I am guessing that is about right...
  2. Are you supposed to get the price at time of order or delivery?

    Not since my last post. Still no money from the dealership.
  3. Are you supposed to get the price at time of order or delivery?

    Update on my situation. I contacted my dealership and was told Ford was indeed beginning to reimburse them for the price increase shown on the new invoice. The guy whose platinum was delivered just before. mine was notified he would be getting back around $3,000. They said mine was next...
  4. Signed Arbitration Agreement with dealer but not Ford, is this normal?

    I just purchased my 2022 F-150 in Alabama that I ordered back in July. No Ford financing involved. When I signed the papers, I signed an arbitration agreement with the dealer, but it did not specifically reference or cover Ford. Is this normal? I have never purchased a new vehicle where I did...
  5. Are you supposed to get the price at time of order or delivery?

    I did have the offer in writing in an email from the salesman. He told me there would be a small increase (less than $1,000) when the truck rolled over to a 2022 because the 22 was a different truck and prices initially only went up a small amount. I did verbally agree to pay the amount of the...
  6. Are you supposed to get the price at time of order or delivery?

    THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO, especially the youtube reference! Though I had already bought and paid for the truck , I shared the info in that link and the youtube videos referenced below with the sales manager at my dealership and he called tonight at 6:30 tonight and apologized. According to him...
  7. Are you supposed to get the price at time of order or delivery?

    THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK! Though I had already bought and paid for the truck , I shared the info in that link and the youtube videos referenced below with the sales manager at my dealership and he called tonight at 6:30 tonight and apologized. According to him, Ford had not been reimbursing him...
  8. Are you supposed to get the price at time of order or delivery?

    Ordered 21 platinum in July of 21. Salesman in writing matched price of another dealer who offered Costco (basically X-plan) price which was pretty much Invoice price. My truck rolled over to a 22 (Ford also recently refused to give the $3,500 rebate for that) and the 2022 order was confirmed...
  9. $3500 21 to 22 discount.

    Did you ever get the rebate? I am having same issue, see below: Help. I ordered my F-150 Platinum in July of 2021. Rolled over to to a 2022 model. Truck arrived this week and I was expecting the $3,500 MYCO rebate (offer 38276). Dealer agreed that, according to information, I was entitled to...
  10. HELP! My21 to My22 Incentives- where are they?

    Did you end up getting your truck? I had same problem as you (see below). I called Ford Marketing and got nowhere. Any advice? Help. I ordered my F-150 Platinum in July of 2021. Rolled over to to a 2022 model. Truck arrived this week and I was expecting the $3,500 MYCO rebate (offer 38276)...
  11. Urgent: Need advice on getting rebate for 2021- 2022 model year conversion

    Help. I ordered my F-150 Platinum in July of 2021. Rolled over to to a 2022 model. Truck arrived this week and I was expecting the $3,500 MYCO rebate (offer 38276). Dealer agreed that, according to information, I was entitled to that. However, it is not showing on my file and he can't get...
  12. 2022 F-150 Product Offering Changes

    FWIW, my salesman said he asked that question specifically about active park assist and he said he was told by ford rep the chip could be added later and that feature activated. I asked him about cost and he said he could not promise ford would add the chip back for the same price they credited...
  13. 2022 F-150 Product Offering Changes

    My Max Recline Seat Nightmare. I currently have a '18 platinum with active park assist and massaging seats. I ordered a 21 Platinum on July 20 2021 (costco/xplan pricing) because of the price used trucks were selling for and because of new safety and comfort features in the 21 Platinum. Max...
  14. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Just put in 2nd of my two orders. Ordered this truck on July 29th. The order was Confirmed on 1-20-2022, no order number assigned OR maybe I just don't know where to find the order number. Ordered from Dexter at Koons in VA Platinum V8 Star white Fx4 Moonroof Max Recline Seats Work Surface 2kw...
  15. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Just put in my 1 of my two orders. Ordered this truck on July 29th. The order was rolled over to a 2022 and confirmed on 10-21-21. Estimated Build week is March 7. Platinum V8 Star white Fx4 Moonroof Max Recline Seats Work Surface Auto Start-Stop deleted 2kw Power 36 Gal Tank
  16. Unscheduled (No Assigned VIN) Club

    Is Auto Start-Stop still causing delays (truck ordered in Jan.)
  17. Detailed Information About Ford Ordering & Scheduling Process

    Can anyone tell me whether or not the auto start-stop is still causing production delay. I have a platinum on order from Jan., do I need to delete the auto start-stop?
  18. Build week of 03/07/2022

    Does anyone know if the Auto Stop and/or the Interior work surface is still causing delays. I have a second Platinum ordered with Auto Stop, I am wondering if I need to delete that.




Top