For those still following this thread, I was able to get mine to a dealer while it was happening and recorded it after the 4th time it occurred. It happened with my baby in the vehicle so I was displeased to say the least. Vehicle has been in the dealer over a month without a solution. They’ve...
Hi all,
I know this seems like a stupid question but I ran into an issue with actual versus official lengths with my 2010 super crew with actual being longer. Anyhow, I have a 232.5” garage and it says a super crew short box is officially 231.7”. I’m three weeks out from delivery and wondering...
Mind sharing your exact garage depth? Mine is 232” and I’m waiting for my 2021 supercrew to arrive to see if it fits. The official Ford measurement says 231.7” but it said the same thing about my 2010 and it didn’t fit.