Sponsored

Search results

  1. Alabama Want to trade 2021 chrome bumpers for paintable bumpers.

    I would like to trade my front and rear chrome bumpers for some that are paintable. My front bumper does not have sensors but the rear ones do. I would prefer them to be already carbonized grey but not a deal breaker. My bumpers are not damaged and I won’t trade for ones that are. I am...
  2. Leather Steering Wheel Swap

    I contacted him on IG. Thank you.
  3. Leather Steering Wheel Swap

    That is awesome. Thank you. Do you happen to have a part number for the steering wheel you used? I am about to buy one but I don’t want a used scuffed up one on eBay. So you purchased the one that has the adaptive cruise button and swapped the buttons out? Thank you so much.
  4. Oxford White 301a XLT rear level, BFG KO2 285/70/17

    I know it’s an old thread but what kind of mpg drop did you get with those tires? I have an XL with the same wheels and I’m thinking about those exact tires. Thanks.
  5. Leather Steering Wheel Swap

    Did you ever complete the swap? Do you have a part number for the Lariat wheel? Did you reuse the buttons on your wheel or use the Lariat ones. Dealership said they couldn’t do the swap bc the pin out is different. Thanks.
  6. Lariat Leather Steering Wheel Swap?

    Did anyone ever complete this swap? How about a part number for the lariat steering wheel? It is the only thing I hate about my XL.
  7. Hello from Alabama

    I’m in Fort Payne. Chilly today here too
  8. Hello from Alabama

    Hey y’all. 2021 XL Supercrew 6.5 bed 3.5 ecoboost 4x4. Long time lurker. Glad to be here.
  9. Lift for true 35s on factory 17” wheels?

    Hello everyone. Long time lurker first time poster here. I’ve got a 21 super crew 6.5 bed XL 4x4 and I’m about to upgrade my tires. I have the XL chrome package so I have the 17” aluminum wheels. I want to run BFG Atko2 in the 35x12.50 on my stock wheels. I’ve searched through the threads...




Top