Sponsored

Search results

  1. When is "enough" enough?

    Honestly this is the easiest answer. With all the issues I was having with my truck I found it easier to get a number on it and punt it than going back and forth with the dealership. They used truck market is so hot that you should be in good shape. I can’t believe they are still having door...
  2. Forscan changes blocking OTA updates?

    I have yeah, seems like forscan changes shouldn’t block the OTA updates.
  3. Unable to install MotoFab level

    I leveled my Powerboost with the Ready Lift 2 inch leveling kit with no problems.
  4. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    100% coincidental, I did this back in April and didn’t join the forum until a month or so ago.
  5. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Finally had the chance to go take a look. I'm on the Power Up 2.1.0 update and still have access to all my modules including the IPC. I also just realized we practically have identical trucks lol.
  6. 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet

    Uh oh, I’ve received 2 OTA updates recently too and was just planning on putting the truck back to stock before I take it in for some warranty work. I’ll see if I’m missing modules tomorrow.
  7. Powerboost defeated after changing tires

    Leveling/Larger tires seems to affect the Powerboost more than any truck I’ve ever had. I also did the readylift 2 inch level along with fuel wheels and 295/60/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Lifetime MPG on my truck is 15.2 and if I’m lucky I can get 18 MPG all highway. That’s hand calculated and my...
  8. Forscan changes blocking OTA updates?

    Perfect that's what I was looking for I should be good to go then. All I did was recalibrate tire size, global windows, horn honk disable, and digital temps in the cluster.
  9. Forscan changes blocking OTA updates?

    Yeah, I'm sure they stagger the rollout for sure, I just can't remember if I have gotten any updates since changing some stuff with Forscan. But you're right I'll give it some more time and see how it goes.
  10. Forscan changes blocking OTA updates?

    I just wanted to ask if anyone that has made changes to their truck with Forscan is still receiving OTA updates? I used to be notified of updates fairly frequently but feel as though I haven't got one since I changed a few things on the truck, not sure if it's a coincidence or not. I noticed...




Top