Sponsored

Search results

  1. Any idea what the latest pcm module update is?

    Mine did too. I noticed some gauge graphics changes within the LCD Dash screen i.e. a line indicating speed control setting on the speedometer.
  2. 🎉 F150 OWNERS: GRAB FREE TAILGATE HANDLES! 🎉 Secure Your Gear in Style!

    Got mine also. Will install this weekend and report back!
  3. Why we cant have nice things

    Sounds like Canada has a really powerful insurance company lobby!
  4. Why we cant have nice things

    Sorry for your bad luck and hope your wife heals up quickly! If it got into the bed sides, they will have to put it on the frame rack to check it out. It will then show up on Carfax as "frame damage" and you will have diminished value issues. Ask me how I know this...
  5. 🎉 F150 OWNERS: GRAB FREE TAILGATE HANDLES! 🎉 Secure Your Gear in Style!

    Looks really useful. I could definitely use them for multiple uses!
  6. Rim chipped and scratched by non dealer tire installer

    Sadly, every time I have tried a Firestone Store, they have damaged my wheels. I don't ever use them any more - not worth the grief...
  7. 2024 Pro Access Tailgate - Ford Quality

    The 2024/25 F150s with PAT get the BAP bumper when they are equiped with the BAP package. Your bumper is correct for your truck.
  8. ATTENTION- GREAT DEAL AT GRANGER MOTORS- 4% UNDER INVOICE!! 2025 F-150 Order Banks Now Open!

    I can't speak for the current situation or for anyone else's experience, but my 2024 Lariat 501a was completed and released on 10-5-24 and I picked it up at Granger on 11-4-24. It went to Kansas City by train (one week), sat in Kansas City for three weeks waiting on a transport, and then a...
  9. EPA to revoke auto start/stop

    ^^^ +1
  10. 7.3 gas engine vs Powerboost

    My long term towing experience with the F250 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke combo is that it is vastly superior - especially in the mountains. It handles so much better and the torque makes towing almost effortless. Yes, it costs more, but it is so much more comfortable towing than any F150 and...
  11. Did my truck come with the correct spare?

    They are actually Korean. They actually have a manufacturing plant in Clarksville, Tennessee
  12. Get Build Date Info as 2nd Owner

    It's on the .pdf version that you can download from the web. There are several sources that the window sticker can be acquired from if you use the search function on the forum.
  13. Get Build Date Info as 2nd Owner

    It will be the "Blend Date" shown at the top of the window sticker.
  14. Are You a Cat Person or a Dog Person?

    Zoie the Havanese
  15. Truck or Tires - why am I losing traction?

    Really sounds like a tire issue to me. I'll bet it resolves when you upgrade to the Michelins.
  16. Granger Ford – Passing of Chip Giles

    RIP, Chip Giles. Truly a man of his word! God Bless his family and friends.
  17. Oil changes on extremely low milage

    It is commonly recommended to change oil and filter annually on low mileage use cases regardless of miles actually driven.
  18. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    Then they should tell the customer that up front before they order. BINGO!
  19. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    I agree with Stormpeako, HWill, and Mash150, BUT the problem is the total mis-communication and lack of communication from FoMoCo and most of their dealers. They are more than happy to sell you a special order truck (or car) but do not give you realistic expectations along the way. I went...
  20. Motorized gear shift lever???

    I have to say that I completely agree with the comments regarding the "cheesy" gear shift lever which was absolutely awful in my '21 Lariat. I think sometime toward the release of the refresh for '24 Ford made vast improvements in the mechanism because it is much, much better in my '24 Lariat...




Top