Sponsored

Search results

  1. Saggy diaper

    Those look best when they are in the trash bin.....lol
  2. SWAPPING CARPET FOR VINYL

    I have the same truck in 4wd. Actually a hard to find truck in my area. But worth the hunt for the super easy to clean interior. I use Husky floor liners as they seem to stay put a bit better than Weathertech and I robbed the guts out of a Superduty jump seat off of FleaBay to get the...
  3. Reliability study shows EcoBoost 3.5L V6 on top

    Lot of that is up for debate. Except the fact that the 5.4 Triton was a badly engineered engine in many ways.
  4. Adding console / armrest on XL STX Bench Seat

    Yeah looks like some get 1, some get 4 in a pack. I'll see what I get and go from there. Live next to a salvage yard that has alot of older Fords so I'll have one to go by if I need to go exploring. :like:
  5. Adding console / armrest on XL STX Bench Seat

    Part Number Part Name Price Quantity Total ML3Z-18644A22-BA Armrest Assembly $175.96 1 $175.96 W715822-S424 Bezel Screw $6.04 1 $6.04 LL3Z-18045G34-AA Mat $11.86 1 $11.86 Subtotal: $193.86 Estimated Shipping to 39845 via Standard Shipping: $19.68 Total: $213.54 Hacienda Ford...
  6. Adding console / armrest on XL STX Bench Seat

    Looks like everyone on Ebay figured us out. About 250.00 plus 100.00 to ship was the best I found and most had some blems and you lost the never going to be used seat belt. Ordered my parts today for my '24 XL F150 SCREW in gray vinyl. 213.00 delivered and will be using my perfect shape stock...
  7. 2024 Pro Access Tailgate - Ford Quality

    The step part in the middle is a good bit wider to give you more room to get in and out of as well as the light pigtail sockets all being on the right side.
  8. Brake booster recall announced for 2021 F-150

    Brakes can not be applied for at least 45 minutes to an hour. I get in, apply the brake firmly without letting off pressure and "pop' can be felt in the pedal and heard coming from under the hood near the master cylinder area. Does it just the one time and then you have to wait again for about...
  9. Brake booster recall announced for 2021 F-150

    Mine has been to the dealer two times now for this popping. Had to go and show them on the second trip that it does make a popping sound. Now they tell me that all the 21's on the lot do it as well and it's just a Ford thing........It will only do it after it has been sitting awhile, just one...
  10. My 2021 F0150 Tremor Leveled

    Sharp looking truck! Trouble is that is that although the front is higher, it's still not "level". Ran into the same problem with my 2020 F150. Going to do some research before I "level" my 2021 F150. Leaning towards a 3" lift kit without using the rear parts, These trucks have crazy rake...
  11. Brake booster recall announced for 2021 F-150

    Mine is doing it as well. Not constantly but enough to know something is not right




Top