Sponsored

Search results

  1. What do you call your truck?

    With all the talk about the '22 Lightning I thought "Thunder" was an appropriate name for my '21 Smoked Quartz Lariat.
  2. 8/2 Build Week

    Did any of y'all not get the sensor for the pro backup assist with your truck? My truck is equipped with the tow package that includes the pro backup assist but I did not receive the sensor kit with the truck. I inquired about it with the dealer today and he told me it doesn't come with the...
  3. 8/2 Build Week

    Yes, it's in the settings. I don't remember exactly where. I currently have mine set to fold when the doors are locked.
  4. 8/2 Build Week

    Yes it is Smoked Quartz. Loving the color decision.
  5. 8/2 Build Week

    Brought her home yesterday. Installed Bak revolver x4s cover this morning. First impressions - loving truck and cover. When I left dealership fuel said 455 miles to empty. 70 miles later it now reads 511 miles to empty. I'm making gas ?. For reference, I ordered on 5-26-21 and drove off the...
  6. 8/2 Build Week

    She made it to the dealership today!! Picking her up on Friday! Woo! Hoo!
  7. 8/2 Build Week

    I've never done this before, but I just finished the paperwork and purchased my truck sight unseen. It arrived by train to New Orleans on Saturday. Should be at dealership in a couple of days. I did the deal today to lock in the 0%. So now I'm driving my same old 2009 XLT but with a temp tag...
  8. 8/2 Build Week

    Mine can't seem to get out of Alabama. Must be traveling against the tide :rolleyes:. It was making good progress. It made it to Chattanooga last Sunday but now, 4 days later, it has only gotten as far as Birmingham. That's only 5 hours away from me but seems like it is going to take it 5 days...
  9. 8/2 Build Week

    Well I guess it's really happening! ? My truck is no longer in Michigan. It is currently on a train passing through Indiana. Don't want to get my hopes up just for it to make it to another holding yard to sit and wait but I'm starting to get that Christmas morning kind of feeling. ?
  10. 8/2 Build Week

    Just an FYI, my sticker says CONVOY but my dealer confirmed it is sitting on ramp 58 waiting on a train. I'm in Louisiana so stands to reason it would travel by train.
  11. 8/2 Build Week

    It just keeps getting better. I moved to shipped (in transit) status as of 09/20.
  12. 8/2 Build Week

    Ida has certainly been a distraction and I work for an insurance agency so she will continue to be one for a long time. I made out okay personally and I hope you did too. We sure could have used that PowerBoost generator, right?
  13. 8/2 Build Week

    Status change... Built 09/19...awaiting shipment ETA 10/07 According to this, my truck was finally moved into built status on my birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Hope it gets shipped soon and doesn't sit around for weeks waiting on transport. Based on the recent deliveries I've been seeing at...
  14. 8/2 Build Week

    What's frustrating is my ETA delivery date was changed on 8/23 from 8/25 to 9/25. Then changed on 9/1 from 9/25 to 9/14. There is no indication that this truck has shipped and I don't see how it could possible be delivered by Tuesday. So why back the ETA date up? Why didn't they just leave...
  15. 8/2 Build Week

    Thank you for your prayers. My immediate family was spared any significant damage. I can't say the same for many of our friends and neighbors. Louisianians are strong community based folks. Neighbors helping neighbors. We will get thru this. For my parish (county) the current ETA for power...
  16. 8/2 Build Week

    If Ford wants to help people in the devestated areas of Louisiana then they don't need to send my truck to any random person. They could just deliver my truck to me here in LaPlace, Louisiana and provide me, the rightful owner of the vehicle, with some relief.
  17. 8/2 Build Week

    Well I'm confused. I see a lot of you getting your dates moved back and chip hold finally showing up in your status. My ETA actually moved up today from 9/25 to 9/14. Have mixed feelings. My new truck sure would come in handy right now as I live in the powerless aftermath of Hurricane Ida...
  18. 8/2 Build Week

    I'm a Dearborn product as well.
  19. 8/2 Build Week

    Mine is in the same limbo state. I'm thinking they are fully built but possibly waiting on the quality control inspection. Too many vehicles to inspect with not enough people to inspect them. Once they are inspected they then move on to the shipping channels plagued with the same manpower...
  20. 8/2 Build Week

    And I was the other one :(. Love the email alert. It worked great (even though it was delivering bad news). I appreciate your efforts @victimofareload . Now that I am pushed deep into September it's time to decide whether or not I order a '22 at this point. Remember the good ole days when...




Top