Sponsored

Search results

  1. Subs won't fix your B&O "Unleashed" F150

    I’m in the same boat with LC2i Pro, bass rolls off after 10 secs or so. Any luck with Forscan?
  2. Shift System Fault Service Required

    same here today. 2021 Powerboost. It felt that the battery died when I tried starting the truck....Charged the battery up with the trickle charger for an hour, started the truck and held the gas pedal so the generator kicks in for a minute, drove around, all good except for the "SHIFT SYSTEM...
  3. What's the difference between Ford style folding mirrors and Lincoln Style?

    Lincoln Style folds mirrors forward ))))
  4. +1000W to 2.4Kw ProPower - PowerBoost

    sounds like the wiring issue. try writing to softstartrv
  5. +1000W to 2.4Kw ProPower - PowerBoost

    Im with Jayco WhiteHawk 24MBH ?
  6. +1000W to 2.4Kw ProPower - PowerBoost

    totally works, works well, no issues with Dometic Brisk II 13000 BTU AC. But from what I read, works with all other units too. Mine peaks at 1500W. ?
  7. +1000W to 2.4Kw ProPower - PowerBoost

    ordered one, received the next day with DHL to Canada, installed and it works perfectly with my 2.4kw PowerBoost!!! this should be part of every RV AC!
  8. +1000W to 2.4Kw ProPower - PowerBoost

    Nice find! Want to setup group buy? Anybody else interested?
  9. +1000W to 2.4Kw ProPower - PowerBoost

    Hi guys, unfortunately after I took delivery my PB with 2.4kW ProPower, discovered that its not enough to run my 13500BTU camper AC. So I see the generators/inverters can be wired in parallel for combined wattage. Anybody tried adding 1000W (or bigger) inverter to the battery and parallel it...




Top